Oru naal sirithean,Maru naal veruthen 9

Things were going smooth for Lilly and Vikram.After many revelations,they felt like it is god's play that they are here today.

Vikram and Lilly stayed in separate rooms but they will spend a valuable time with their babies each and every day.The others too didn't want to force them.

On such time, Victoria entered the room when they were playing with their babies.

Victoria-Unga rendu peru kitta konjam pesanum.

Vikram and Lilly turned their attention towards her.

Victoria-Athu Neenga rendu perum ipa onna than irukinga.Also Neenga legally married.But nee katna thaali Ippa Lilly kazhuthula illa.Athu enakku Konjam manasu kashtama irukku.Athaan...ungaluku again Ella proper rituals Ida marriage panlam nu irukken.

The couple remained silent letting her continue.

Victoria-.Anna,Anni uyiroda iruntha inneram ithaye than sollirupaanga.En kalyanam avasarama nadantha mathri en ponnu kum irukka vendam.Konjam yosinga.

Vikram immediately agreed.

Lilly-Does everything happens here according to my will?Ennaku, okay than.

With that she left the place,making the duo leave a sad sigh...

+++++++++

One week later

Lilly sighed looking at the new thaali chain which was lying on her chest.She is officially married to him again.But this time,with proper rituals.

After they both gave their consent regarding the marriage,everything arranged in jiff.

Her saree too this time was selected by Vikram.She wore a marron coloured silk saree with matching stone studded design blouse.Her hair was tied into a bun with jasmine flowers adoring her hair.She had minimal makeup .This time Ponni made her to wear some ancestral jewels of Parvathi which is passed to daughter in laws of the family.

This time Ponni made her to wear some ancestral jewels of Parvathi which is passed to daughter in laws of the family

Vikram looked alluring in white silk shirt and veshti.His face had a glow which increased with a strike of viboothi on his forehead.

His face had a glow which increased with a strike of viboothi on his forehead