Oru naal siruthen maru naal veruthen 1

Hero

Ashwin as Vikram Sathyanathan(28)

He belongs to rich family in Coimabtore.He is taking care of the rice mill and agriculture land of his family.Although he is born with silver spoon,he never wants to enjoy the hard earned money of his grandpa and father.So he started his own construction firm after studying civil engineering.He is down to earth person but he hates the idea of marriage due to his past.He is a mommy's boy.

Heroine:

Sivaangi as Angelina Lilly Sebastian.(22)

She is currently living  in USA with her parents.As she is a single child,she is pampered the most.She is such a daddy's girl.She wishes to see her mother country as she was born and brought up in USA.Currently she has completed her bachelors.Her aim is to study MBA,get a good paying job and take care of her parents.With all these things in her plate,marriage is not her thing to worry about at least for few years .Also,she is not interested in love marriage as she wants to marry a man of her parents choice.

Vikram's parents:

Sathyanathan- Vikram' s father.

He was a successful businessman in his time.He died when Vikram was a young boy.

Parvathi- Vikram's mother 

Such a lovely and supportive mother to her son.After her husband's demise,she was like a fatherly figure to her son.Loves him very much but worried about his unwillingness towards marriage.

Lilly's parents:

Sebastian-Lilly's father 

Working as a Bank officer in USA.Loves his daughter very much.He struggled a lot to attain the present position.

Victoria- Lilly's mothers 

Loves her daughter but sometimes has to act strict mother.She faced many problems in her youth.

Other characters:

Jerald-Sebastian's friend 

Helped him through thick and thin.He love Lilly very much.

Nancy- Jerald's wife. 

Perfect wife and mom.a good soul.Loves Lilly

Micheal(21)- Jerald and Nancy's elder son.

Samuel(13)- Jerald and Nancy's younger son.

Shreya-

Micheal's girlfriend and Vikram's distinct cousin.

Radha and Yadhavan- 

Vikram's distinct Aunt and Uncle.

Sigamani 

The driver and caretaker of Vikram's house.He has been working in the house for 32 years.Most loyal and trusted person of Vikram.

Into the story:

Coimbatore,morning 9 am

Vikram was sitting in his cabin working on his current project.It was renovation of a government school and he worked so hard to get this tender.Everything is done but there are some minor works to be done.While he was fully immersed in his work,his phone rang grabbing his attention.

While he was fully immersed in his work,his phone rang grabbing his attention