We met again.

Aisha's POV

I reached my office, pretty late just to see a cold face of my so called boss.
"Miss Aisha?! It's nice to see you late again." He said in a sarcastic way.
"I am sorry boss, i just met someon-"
I was saying something when he cut me off ,with "Shut up!" He said making me flinch. "Go to your work, Right now!!". I went to my table and instead of thinking about my work , i thought of what happened just some mins ago.

~ before 45 mins
I was running to my work with sandwich in my mouth cause I was late , that's when I bumped into someone and my files fell, "shit" i whispered under my breathe.
"Oh, sorry" a voice came from the other side , but wait. It was familiar. I looked at the guy when he was busy picking up my files , he was done and while giving the files back , he made an eye contact and..
"Aisha?"
"Pranab?"
"Oh long time no see,huh?"
"Of course, you left me all alone here" I said while pouting, to which he replied "you didn't change a bit Ayuu"
'Ayee stop calling me that" , i blushed.
"Wait.. you were going somewhere?"he asked , that made me out of my so called world of love and my eyes went bigger. "Shitt, i need to go now Pranab" , it made him sad and he said, "Umm, can I have your number?"

Finally.