Unlucky

He has lived a fulfilling life. Despite of all the wars and hardships he had gone through. He finally had the family he wished for. Parents who love him. Siblings who cherish him. Friends who trust him.And children who he loves dearly.  Cale didn't know that time, when he staped himself with the world Tree's dragger, that he became half an immortal.  He knew , thanks to crybaby, that he will live longer . But not this long!! He lived  8 centuries of peace after dealing with the white raddish and the hunters . He was happy to see his children grow but he has to bear seeing every one dies. He has raon and choi han . They lived in super rock villa and visited sheritty nim from time to time . They also made sure that the Archiduchy and the empire are fine .

(Of course after Roan turned into an empire the Henituse turned into its first Archiduchy , much to cale's horror)

So, even on his deathbed, cale was happy.  He didn't regret anything ( aside from not killing the gods )

Raon and choi han were there . He was sorry that he will leave them alone for another 2 centuries.  But they assured him they will be fine . They thanked him for everything.  He didn't deny it this time and smiled.  Dying without pain was the best. He hates pain after all.

He closed his eyes and was met with an endless void. So, this is death. He closed his eyes again enjoying the silence .

 So maybe, he will forgive the god of death this time.

That was until he opend his eyes again and saw a bright ceiling. He moved his arms and can't believe how small they were. He tried to move but he couldn't.  So, he concluded, he has reincarnated and now he is a baby . He needs to know where he is . Suddenly, he was lifted up by gentle hands  and saw a pretty lady with brown hair and blue eyes.  She remained him of violin without her stoic face.

Lilly: good morning princess angelia . Did you slept well with your sister princess Athanasia? 

Who ? Did she refer to him as a she? And Athanasia? Where had he heard this name ?

Lilly: oh? The great new suns of obilia .. You are as beautiful as your mother. But you have your father's blue jewelled eyes.

Lilly put the baby down and went out .

Cale was in dilemma.  Obilia? Athanasia?  Blue jewelled eyes? Isn't that the empire from lovely princess?

Cale is now in another novel. As a none existing character.

He takes it back. He will find a way to kill that bastard of a god. He couldn't have reincarnated him in a normal family..

Cale has to face that bastard of a father who left his real daughter to be excuted and choose some random bitch as his real flesh. His is a real garbage.  How dare he abandon a child.

Cale will make sure he and his sister( twin? ) will stay alive . He will loot the emperor and runaway.  He will live in peace and achieve his slacker life in this world again ( we all know he won't) and will not do anything to change the plot.  He will just runaway with his sister ( someone tells him🤣🤣)
He can't believe how unlucky he is ( Eurohaben always calls him that )

Yes . After all, being alive is the best.

........................................

What do you think. I will continue if you want .

This is my first time writing a crossover.  So every comment is appreciated.