||29||Strange Encounter||

Start from the beginning

She's still holding his hand. As a matter of fact she's playing with his fuckin' hand!

His face was blank and his body barely moved but internally. Internally he was hysterical as shit. Because how the fu –

"Tomura...?" She said his name. He never told her his name. He's on guard now. He glared down at the strange child.

"How do you know my name.. ?" Swaying lightly on her feet she was humming for a moment before she answered.

"My quirk." She's too strange for a child. Is she a child? Or a short human?

"Your quirk tells you people's names? Lame..." Tomura relaxed.

"No. It doesn't tell me people's names. But it told me yours." Tomura rolled his eyes again.

"Mhm. Really?" Hearing the disbelief in his voice didn't seem to faze her at all.

"Really, Tenko." He jolted hand flying up to grab her throat. She was fast for a little thing. She had stepped back and slapped his hand away. It landed on a bottle. Instantly turning into dust.

At least his quirk worked. And looks like the little thing didn't notice...or was pretending not to.

"Don't you ever call me that again! How do you even know that!?"

"Ah, I didn't know that was a sore spot." She bowed. As she raised to look at him again his eyes widened. She had two different colours for eyes.

This little thing was interesting. Strange as hell, but interesting.

"I don't care for your apology! I want to know how you know that name!"

"Like I said. my quirk told me. Cool quirk by the way." She looked at the dust that used to be a bottle.

"So you noticed... the hell are you kid?"

"A kid..." she gave him a blank stare.

Okay, looks like those idiots got to live another day. I just found something interestingly strange...

≠≠≠≠≠≠≠

They were horrifed.

This wasn't the plan! This was not part of their plan at all!

"Fuck! What do we do?!"

"I don't know..."

"We have to seperate them!" one was about to run over to Tomura across the road only to be pulled back.

"No! She'll see us!"

"Does it matter?! She's never seen us before!"

"You really think you can face her without exposing us?! We can't risk it!" They shoved each other away, both their eyes glossy.

"We're risking it right now!" the pointed arcoss the street, "We're risking her life right now!" forest green eyes shone with tears. "We shouldn't be..." his hand dropped eyes going across the street.

"I know... but if we go to her now, it'll be all for nothing." Amythest eyes dulled in saddness. He too was starring across the street.

"She's grown... how colourful her hair is..."

"Stop talking. You'll make me cry..." They laughed slightly. Hoping to cover up their tears and the pain in their hearts.

What felt like hours – actually being 3 minutes, before Tomura noticed them. They quickly switched up their expressions waving wildly at him.

Tomura scolded before he said one more thing to the kid. They watched as they waved each other away before Tomura began to make his way over to them.

"You're lucky I found an interesting thing or I'd have killed you two on sight."

"Aww! Tomu, don't be like that! I bet you had fun!"

"Fuck off and don't talk to me for the rest of this fucking week!"

"Come on. No need for!"

The three were walking away unknowing of the eyes on them.

He's trouble...

Tsukiko hummed turning away. He's strange. He calls for help that he doesn't want.

Maybe he wants it and doesn't know. Reguardless. Be very careful around him. He reeked of that evil...

I understand. Still, how did I know his name? Both of them?

Not sure ourselves. His names just ... appeared...

Perhaps the answers will reveal itself with time. Return to Inko now, Su-chan.