1

"Mom I'm having a friend over tonight." I say walking into the kitchen to grab an apple and tell my mother the plans I have tonight. My mom was gorgeous which is no doubt why my dad fell so hard for her, he's still whipped to this day.

"Oh, is it a girl friend?" She questions raising her eyebrows. She's been on me a lot lately asking questions about girls, dates and sex. I mean I understand her being concerned that her son, attractive son, hasn't brought any type of girl home or talked about any type of girl yet. It's just no girl has caught my eye let, my dad always talked about how he really didn't date before my mom and when he met her he just knew she was the one. That's what I'm waiting for I'm not trying to rush my self into a meaningless relationship just because I want one or just to make my mom happy. I want feel something I've never felt before.

Now my dad had many I guess you'd call them 'fuck buddies' before my mom but I'm not like that. I've had sex don't get me wrong but only once and it was with my girl bestfriend. Okay that sounds horrible but it was right before she was going to move down to Florida and we all kinda got drunk. (We was Freshman at the time and she said she wanted to do something reckless with me and Jordan before she moved away) Anyway one thing led to another and we ended up doing a few reckless things that night in her basement. So no I'm not a Virgin. I'm just waiting on the perfect person.

"No mom it's not a girlfriend, he's new to town and seemed nice so I invited him over." I explain sitting on the bar stool.

"Boring!" She sings playfully. Did I mention my mom is very immature? "So what's this kids name? Where did you meet him?"

"Sam High and I saw him at the mall." I answer munching on my apple. I look at my phone and see I had about ten minutes to school started. Damn mom always making me late for class.

"We'll have a good day at school, I love you!" She yells at me as I jog out the front door. I don't reply as I'm closing the door when she finishes.

Bradley High School was full of great people. By great people I mean my bestfriend and I. Jordan was the funniest person I've met in my life, He was the type of person to talk to anyone and anybody find something in common with them and easily become their friend, which is why everyone loves him. He's basically my cousin because my mom makes me call his mom Aunt Tara, we was also forced to become best friends.

"Tyler don't we have that dinner tonight or something?" Jordan says opening his locker.

"Tomorrow, something about old friends or something?" I say grabbing my history book.

"I didn't know our parents had other friends then each other"

"Jordan!" Reese yells as she runs down the hallway. Reese is Jordan's girlfriend. They just recently started dating and we're still in the new relationship stage. I found it quite annoying.

"I'm gonna miss you so much"

"Girl it's like three months. Are you suggesting that you will not call me over the summer to hangout? Is that what you are trying to say Reece?" Jordan questions her keeping a straight face. I decide to walk away before she starts apologizing to all the bullshit he just said. He LOVES to play with her emotions.

Since it was the last day of school we didn't really do nothing at all. Some classes we went to the gym and played basketball or whatever we wanted to do, others we just sat and talked. Mr. Red made us do a word search which was very unnecessary and most people didn't do it.

---

"How was school?" My dad ask as me and Jordan come into the kitchen.

"Boring as fuck." Jordan says opening the fridge.

"Get me a Gatorade." I say to him before he shuts it. "We didn't do anything except a simple word search in Mr. Reds." I say taking a sip and taking a seat on the bar stool.

"That old hag just needs to retire." My dad says laughing.

knock knock

"I'll get it!" My mom shouts running to the door. She is honestly extremely weird. "Oh I though you was Tara. But hello welcome they are all in the kitchen." My mom walks in shortly after with Sam.

"Oh so this is Sam?" Jordan ask.

"Sam what?" My dad says looking curious.

"High" Sam answers. My dad just smiles and leaves the room with mom.

"Well I'm going to play the PS4." Jordan suggest picking up his pop and walking to the living room.

"I can kick some ass at well any game." Sam says grinning and I knew that was all it took for Jordan to like him.

We played for two hours Sam and I were on a team because "Jordan is so good and he doesn't think it'll be fair for him to team up with anyone to kick the other persons ass". Sam and I won every time.

"Well I have to get home some shit bout shopping or something for this dinner tomorrow." Sam groans and I laugh. Surprised my mom hasn't came down forcing us to clean for our own dinner yet.

"Can I stay here?" Jordan ask getting up.

"Yeah if you help me clean."

"Well duh." He says getting a blanket from the closet. "But first I need a nap."

"Getting your ass beat really wore you out didn't it?"

"Shut the fuck up Tyler."

7/26/15