He held a smile as he helped Yan Ting adjust his clothes. He then stroked his scattered dark hair.
Yan Ting struck his hand away. Xu Xiang Rong glanced at the red mark, his emotions unclear.

Yan Ting glared fiercely at him and roared: "Get away from me you disgusting animal!"

Xu Xiang Rong chuckled and forced himself closer. "I'm disgusting? Who was the one begging me to go harder last night?"

Only now did Yan Ting's muddled memories start becoming clear. They were all unbearably filthy.
Yan Ting shivered all over. He couldn't believe the person lying on the bottom crying out in pleasure last night was himself.

"You drugged me?"

Only this could explain his weirdness from last night. His alcohol tolerance wasn't bad, and it was impossible for him to have gotten drunk with just that much, and end up doing such unbearable things.

Xu Xiang Rong didn't answer, and gave him an indifferent glance. "Does it matter whether I did or not? It's already too late to discuss this. What should have happened already happened. You're not a woman, so why act so desperate? Don't you no longer want to act like a grandson? I'll make you someone above all others! Don't you want to escape the Zhenguo Duke's control? Don't you want to extend the Weiyuan Marquis Estate's nobility? These won't be problems. I can help you with all of it...."

Xu Xiang Rong had already left at some point, but Yan Ting remained frozen there for a long while.

~~~~~~~~

Liu Shu Yi had long since heard about Yan Yan's betrothal to the fourth prince.

She didn't avoid secretly saying Yan Yan had suffered a loss. Although the fourth prince seemed to be a good person, she felt he wasn't worthy of her good friend.

But since it was already set, she was merely complaining a little.

Hearing Yan Yan's group say they were going hunting once again, despite some lingering nervousness, Liu Shu Yi couldn't help but feel lonely and fussed about tagging along once again. She got ready bright and early and came to find Yan Yan.

They didn't bring Yan Mo last time but this time they couldn't refuse. After all, little Ah Mo had put in a lot of effort these few days. He could now smoothly canter back and forth without being afraid of falling off.

The three of them left the tent, but hadn't gone far before running into Yan Ting.

Yan Ting was dazed and didn't seem to have noticed them. His gaze was very fixed.

He didn't seem abnormal on the surface, but also appeared to have suffered a shock. It was clear he had encountered something.

Liu Shu Yi pulled at Yan Yan but Yan Yan didn't speak and kept walking. Her keen eyes noticed that Yan Ting had some weird purple marks under his shirt, but she didn't take it to heart.

Yan Ting only noticed them when he got close. His face turned rigid as he hastily walked and stumbled towards his own tent.

An attendant welcomed him and asked considerately: "Lord marquis, where were you last night?"

~~~~~~~

"Why don't you speak to your dad? Are you also afraid of your own dad?" Liu Shu Yi asked curiously, looking at Yan Yan.

"Sis, where are we supposed to meet cousin?" Yan Mo asked.

"Where we train every morning."
The subject was changed.

Along the way, they saw a group of four or five girls coming this way.

"Yo, who's this? Isn't this our renowned future fourth prince consort?"