Rebekah's Arrival

Start from the beginning

"You, wolf girl. I'm going to search this house inch by inch until I find what my evil brother has done to my good one. You're helping" Rebekah tells Hayley.

"What about me?" I ask her.

"You know I'd love your help, but I think you deserve a break. A chance to have fun" she tells me. I nod and decide to explore the property. As I do, I found a pool. A swim sounds nice. I run up to my room and change into my bathers. As I go to leave Rebekah appears. "I'm going to speak to the witch, Hayley is upstairs. Keep an ear out for her" she tells me.

"I will, I hope you find our brother" I tell her.

"I will and I'll get you a new phone also" she tells me before leaving. I dive into the water.  I lose track of time and soon Klaus is home as I laying on a pool chair.

"Where's Hayley and Rebekah?" he asks me.

"Rebekah went to see a witch about Elijah. Hayley should be inside" I tell him.

"Well she's not" he states and I sit up. "Marcel just got a call about a werewolf in the quarter" he adds.

"We gotta find her" I state getting to my feet.

"Go change and we will" he tells me. I rush up to my room and change. As I join Klaus in the entrance hall. I see Hayley and Rebekah, home safe. With several dead vampire bodies. I start a fire outside and Klaus starts to toss bodies onto it as he rants.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril! Leave him!" he snaps at Rebekah. She had started walking toward the pile of bodies. One of them was still alive. But at Klaus' last command, she stops. "You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door?" he demands.

"If I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed. And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child, so that it could save you from your selfish, rotten self. But you obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah, because what have you done to honor it?" Rebekah demands.

"I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived, Marcel hasn't trusted me. From Day One, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain which, as you know, little sister, protects them from my mind control" Klaus states. "I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me who Marcel would never suspect. So, I created a Day Zero and got there first. Marcel had just lost six vampires, thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits. So, I made the new one mine, before he'd had even a drop of vervain" he explains. "But we all know the real way to a man is through his heart" he continues.

"I've kept Heidi out of matters, entrusting her with Hayley. As I promised Elijah I'd keep her safe. And as for this one, I'm gonna drain him of vervain, compel him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah, so that he can explain to Marcel why he lost three more vampires tonight" he finishes.

He drags the vampire into the house; and we all follow him. "Does anyone have any more questions? No?" he asks. We remain silent. "Good, because I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place? Answer me!" he says to Hayley.

"Leave her be" Rebekah tells him.

"You wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery" Hayley snaps. I gasp in horror seeing red. Klaus runs at her with vampire speed and pins her to the door by the neck. She gasps for air.

"Nik!" Rebekah and I shout. Rebekah runs at Klaus with vampire speed, pushes him off of Hayley and grabs him by the shoulders. Hayley coughs and splutters, massaging her throat. While I glare at her, still upset that she thought about killing my niece.

"Keep your hands off her! She is pregnant, for God's sake! All of this bluster about not wanting the child, and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it? It's okay to care. It's okay to want something. That's all Elijah was trying to do, all he's ever wanted for you. All we've ever wanted" Rebekah tells him.

"I gave Elijah to Marcel" Klaus states and he sits down on the stairs. Rebekah and I sit either side of him.

"What?" Rebekah asks.

"Why?" I ask.

"Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough one Original returned to town, but two? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone, so. I gave him a peace offering. Kept the fact of Heidi being here a secret" he states.

"You bartered our brother?" Rebekah asks shocked.

"I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish that that baby be born. Protect our baby sister. I am executing that plan the only way I know how. If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care" he tells her.

"Does he know?" I ask as Nik stands up. "Marcel, does he know I am here?" I ask him.

"He knows we'd never leave you alone. He believes you arrived with Rebekah" he states and leaves the room. I decide to call it a night as I didn't want to be around Hayley right now. And both my siblings are mad at each other.

A/N

Picture above of Rebekah.