chapter 11. Destruction

Start from the beginning

"Let's go home" arhan said "no we can't" aaniya replied closing her eyes tightly due to pain. 

"Why?" Arhan asked confused "we can't do that, our family will get sad" aaniya replied taking her leg from his knee and putting it on her heels,

But ended up hissing, "see I am telling you" arhan said concern visible in his voice.

"It's okay I will manage" aaniya replied getting up,

Arhan stood up also and aaniya took his shoulder to support her leg. 

"It will pain" arhan tried to convince her,
"It's okay" aaniya replied "you know what fu-" arhan stopped himself.

"Astagfirullah" aaniya said shooking her head, arhan just got confused hearing it.

"well you can complete the sentence I will not mind" aaniya completed walking slowly taking the support.

"I have some manners" arhan replied circling her shoulder "oh I see" aaniya replied, she felt her stomach doing a flip when she sensed his hand on her shoulder.

"And I am sorry for calling you dumb, but you were acting like that" aaniya started walking towards the entrance. 

"It means you are not sorry" arhan took her hand hand in his giving extra support he don't know why but he is doing it.

Soon they were about to enter as aaniya said "now I will manage" as arhan nodded and took his hands off.

See this scene was seen by haya as she is now burning in jealousy and regretting her decision.

After entering they were met by their family as all them greeted them hugged each other. 

She did a tight hug with shifa, and talked about her whole day.

They did photo shoots but arhan from time to time was stealing glance at aaniya. 

Now they were going towards the stage but fear was visible on her face how will she climb?

Seeing this arhan just looked here and there and said "if you want, I can help you"

"How?" Aaniya asked "we can simply go home" arhan said looking at her "keep your help towards you only" aaniya replied. 

Maniha came towards them "maa can't we just eat and leave, I am not feeling well" arhan said looking towards his mother.

How well he can act, he is just looking like he is sick "yeah why not" Maniha said. 

As they made their way towards the table "why did you lied?" Aaniya asked glaring at him.

" I don't want tomorrow breaking news headlines be like, arhan khan's wife just fainted on the stage" arhan finished as aaniya glared at him.

"Self obsessed" aaniya walked ahead, as she sat on the table followed by arhan.

They finished their dinner as after some more photos shoots,

They bid goodbye as they were coming towards the car when aaniya leg gave up as she held his shoulder for support , arhan shook his head as he kneel down and took off her heels. 

One by one "what are you doing" aaniya asked looking here and there, as she got goosebumps when he touched her feet for removing her heels.

He carried her heels in one hand and then something unexpected yeah something very unexpected,

He picked her up in bridal style , he himself couldn't beleive but he did , and know what, she is just thin like a feather.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Aaniya circled her hands around his neck for support.