You raised your hand to pat Obito's head when you paused, your a bit surprised at your own action. You let your hand fall down to your side, the boy gave you a confused look. You just walked away from the training ground as you head home.

As you walk down the hall, you can't help but stare at the hand that was supposed to give Obito a headpat. You clenched it into a fist before opening it and closing it again, you let out a sigh again. Your expression blank as you pick up the pace and walked back to your abode.

You don't know what possessed you, you found yourself walking out of the Uchiha compound with Mikoto's permission to walk around the village. And a 'small' allowance, the money in your pocket was more than enough to buy a month of grocery. You were supposed to take a walk, why were you in front of Obito's school. Why did you ask people where the academy was, the stares you recieve didn't faze you that much.

With the Uchiha's classical symbol, the fan, was proudly on your back. There were other people waiting, parents. You gaze was on the adults that were chatting with others, you could feel someone burning holes at the back of your head. Hyuuga. After you have arrived in front of the academy, the Hyuuga's gaze was solely on you.

It was best to just let them do what they want, lest you cause a scene or worse, it might reached Hiruzen ears that a Hyuuga and 'Uchiha' got into a fight with each other over nothing. The bell rung, it sent small vibrations towards the wall and the ground. You can feel it from the gate of the academy, soon kids no more the ages of 4 to 9. You can't help but narrow your eyes, the difference it had from Obito's time compare to Naruto's timeline.

At the age of 4 then they will graduate at 9 years old, Naruto's timeline was moved to 6 years old and they will graduate when their 12. You hear someone call you, a familliar voice. Obito. You see him excitedly ran towards you leaving behind a curious Rin and a walking paintbrush-Kakashi. The gray haired boy surely acts more than his age, you can hear some little girls squeal at how 'cool' Kakashi was being.

Poor guy, you can see a shiver go up his spine when he heard their voices. You actually wanted to laugh at his misfortune yet you focuses your gaze on Obito. He was buzzing in the place where he was standing, looking at you with those eyes. Those eyes of his that held innocence, you had the sudden urge to grab his face and plucked out his eyes. You wanted to keep those eyes pure and untainted by war, by the dark truth of this world.

You raised your hand and this time you gave Obito a pat on the head. Your surprised by how soft his hair was, he reminds you of a golden retriever at how he is looking at you. 'Cute', you thought, it was a shame that his eyes would be tainted at the age of 9 and die. Just thinking of it left a bitter taste in your mouth, you stopped patting him and let your hand fall to the ground.

You tilted your head to the side before you start walking, Obito followed you and started to ramble about how his day went. He even complained about Bakashi and fawned over Rin, you just listen as he goes on and on, you listened.

You can feel a few stares pointed at your back and one of them was the young Hatake who's eyes narrowed at you. Kakashi wasn't one to stare but you, you have a scent lingering over your natural scent. Blood. He smelt blood, he smelt death on you. It doesn't matter if the blood was new or old, even if its small, Kakashi can smell it.

As nonchalant as you appear to be, you were dangerous. His instincts blared to life, danger, you were a danger and he wasn't the only one to think that. His gaze moved towards the Hyuugas who looked a bit on edge then on the Naras who looked high on alert. Just what are you, the dolt, Obito, didn't seem to notice anything amiss. He just blabbered, completely unaware of how danger was just beside him.

Walking with him, listening to him. There were many presence on you yet your only one, so why does he felt multiple as if there was a crowd of people that was invisible. Oh Kakashi, if only you knew. If only you just became ignorant of the demon that was walking beside Obito, then maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't have gotten paranoid with hidden eyes staring at you.

Obito had dragged you to Ichiraku Ramen, you won't lie. Your excited on the inside because you get to taste the infamous ramen everyone was craving, the ramen that everyone would do anything just to taste it. Pork ramen and Mizu ramen, Teuchi was an odd person. He was nice yet so odd, the ramen you have was on the house since it was your first time eating it according to Obito. Handmade ramen was different from the ramen that was in wrappers.

You pulled your hair into a high ponytail so it won't get in your mouth or your food. Taking the spoon, you blew on the broth that was on the spoon before you sipped it. Obito and Teuchi were waiting for your judgement on the ramen as they stared at you.

"Its delicious, thank you for the ramen"

You said quitely earning a loud laugh from Teuchi, the man took pride in his ramens. The ramen that, delicious, it made you feel warm. It made you remember of home, you were struck suddenly by a feeling of homesick.

"(N/n)-chan you have a tattoo? That's so cool! But who's Kibutsuji?"

Obito's question made you pause, you almost forget about the name of the man who carved his name on your neck. His question was innocent, he doesn't know about your past experiences.

"No one, your ramen is gonna get cold"

You answered, Obito quickly dugged into his ramen, forgetting the question he asked. You were about to eat when you felt a presence at the back in the dark nook between buildings. Red eyes moved towards the dark, you stared at it for a while.

Your grip on the spoon tightened a bit, you can hear their heart sped up. You can hear their breath hitched, you blinked. (E/c) eyes replaced the color red as you return back to eating the prized ramen you were a bit annoyed that they had followed you and Obito, you just opted to ignore them.

Kakashi felt like he was trapped when those eyes looked at his direction, no, those eyes that stared dead into his black ones. He stood frozen from where he hid, fear crept up to him as they stared at each others eyes. His body shook when you looked away and disregard his presence, his instincts went blank. His body had surrendered towards the ground as the heavy atmosphere disappeared, like it was never there to begin with.

"Demon"