Chapter 7

Within the grim confines of Sungai Buloh Prison, Farhi Roslan, a name synonymous with darkness, dwelled in a cell stained with the imprints of his malevolence. A twisted smile, etched on his face like a grotesque mask, revealed a mind steeped in madness. Farhi, the harbinger of chaos, awaited the looming specter of Venom.

In the dimly lit recesses of the prison, where shadows danced like malevolent spirits, Farhi's ominous laughter echoed, sending shivers down the spines of his fellow inmates. The air itself seemed to thicken with an unspoken dread, as if the very walls of Sungai Buloh Prison were privy to the maleficence that emanated from the confines of Farhi's cell.

As the hours crawled by in agonizing slowness, the prison guards exchanged wary glances, aware that something wicked brewed within those walls. In the uneasy silence, a guttural voice emanated from Farhi's cell, dripping with malice. "Venom," he hissed, the word carrying a weight of sinister anticipation.

A nearby inmate, his eyes wide with a mixture of fear and morbid curiosity, dared to approach Farhi's cell. "What's coming, man? What's this Venom you keep talkin' about?" he stuttered, his voice barely audible above the haunting echoes of Farhi's laughter.

Farhi's eyes, gleaming with an unsettling intensity, locked onto the hapless inmate. "Venom is the darkness within, the serpent that slithers through the depths of one's soul," he murmured, each word oozing with malevolent wisdom. "And tonight, it shall be unshackled."

The air grew heavier as the ominous proclamation hung in the prison's atmosphere. The inmates exchanged nervous glances, realizing that the impending storm bore the mark of Farhi's insanity. The cell, adorned with cryptic symbols drawn in blood, seemed to pulsate with an otherworldly energy.

A distant clang echoed through the corridors, signaling the approach of the prison warden. Farhi's twisted smile widened, revealing a mouth stained with the darkness of his thoughts. "The reckoning draws near," he whispered, his words a macabre promise to those unfortunate enough to share the same space within Sungai Buloh Prison.

And as the night descended, shrouding the prison in an impenetrable cloak of darkness, the inmates huddled together, gripped by the inescapable terror that Farhi Roslan, the harbinger of chaos, had unleashed upon them. The prison itself seemed to writhe in agony, echoing the malevolent laughter that reverberated through its cold, unforgiving walls.

Uwais Imtiaz, the unwilling host to the symbiotic entity, moved through the prison's cold, dimly lit corridors with an eerie and malevolent purpose. The symbiote's insidious whispers resonated within the recesses of his mind, a sinister force guiding him like an unseen hand steering him toward a gruesome confrontation that would meld the shadows with the macabre.

As he traversed the desolate passages, the atmosphere grew thick with a palpable sense of dread. The flickering fluorescent lights cast unsettling shadows, giving life to the symbiote's dark influence. Uwais clenched his jaw, attempting to resist the intrusive thoughts that flooded his consciousness, but the symbiote's insatiable hunger for violence and chaos overpowered any feeble resistance.

Amidst the cold silence, a guttural voice echoed in Uwais's mind, its tone dripping with malice. "Embrace the darkness within, Uwais. Let it consume you," the symbiote urged, its whispers manifesting as an unsettling dialogue within the confines of his tortured psyche.

Unseen eyes watched from the shadows as Uwais stumbled upon a group of unsuspecting prison guards. His gaze, tainted by the symbiote's malevolence, locked onto them with a predatory intensity. The symbiote's voice intensified, goading him to unleash the primal savagery that lurked beneath the surface.

In a sudden eruption of violence, Uwais lunged at the guards, his movements a grotesque dance of brutality. The symbiote's influence transformed him into a nightmarish entity, his actions fueled by a bloodlust that knew no bounds. As the first guard fell victim to Uwais's frenzied assault, the symbiote reveled in the gruesome spectacle, savoring the crimson hues that painted the cold prison floor.