(𝐕𝐈.)𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

It was all dark in there and it felt like winter had come with the air conditioner and its max. The sunlight was blocked by the thick blanket that the girl used to cover the windows with.

Minghao switched on the lights, only to find the bed, although messy, empty. Practically, the whole room was messy and he knew that she would get an earful from Joshua if he was the one to wake her up.

He glanced at the hammock in her room before checking whether or not the girl was there. There were still no signs of her. The bathroom was empty as well, dry and empty. The idol took a deep breath and eventually gave up trying to find her.

"Where are the rest?" Seungcheol asked Dokyeom who went down after a sleepy Vernon did.

"Myungho's waking them up," he answered, sitting next to the maknae of the group.

"They're still asleep," the said boy replied as he reached the bottom floor with Seungkwan.

"Aish, it's always these two," the leader muttered before deciding to let them sleep longer.

The group ate their breakfast, and some who were done joined Jun and Woozi on the sofa. Soon, it was ten in the morning and no one still made a move to wake the other two sleeping members up.

"When will we start recording?" Wonwoo asked, making his way to the sofa.

"Eleven," Joshua answered.

"We really should wake Mingyu and Areum up," Jeonghan spo, buten a voice interrupted him.

"I'm already awake," Mingyu said, mouth filled with food as he looked at his fellow member with a confused look.

"Why are you here?" Hoshi spluttered.

"Hoshi-hyung really doesn't want Mingyu-hyung here," Dino accused, laughing as he pointed at the older boy.

Dokyeom laughed, clapping his hands before putting them around Hoshi's shoulders. The others at the dining table laughed along as Hoshi tried to explain what he actually meant.

"But we should really wake Areum up," Jeonghan spoke before being interrupted by Minghao.

"I searched for her everywhere, she might be hiding in one of your rooms," he said, walking towards the living room.

The boys shared glances, worried for the girl. It isn't that she wasn't welcomed to their rooms, it was just that she sleepwalks a lot and some heavy sleepers of the group just don't notice the girl coming in and out of their rooms. It makes it difficult to find her. Yes, find her.

"We should go." Seungcheol dropped everything he had in hand and rushed up the stairs.

The others followed their leaders, leaving the others to continue watching the TV, not realising what was happening and the two members sat across each other, eating their breakfasts.

"No, really," Hoshi began. "I actually didn't see you and you're right in front of me."

"It's because you're a hamster, not a tiger," Mingyu shot back playfully.

"Yah..." Hoshi gaped, sending a look of disbelief to Seungkwan who was sitting on the sofa, wondering why there were only two people left at the table.

Seungcheol pushed the heavy door open, switched on the lights and began searching for the girl. Dokyeom and Dino followed him before Jeonghan entered the room.

"Gosh, this room is always so cold," Dino muttered, looking around in search of the girl.

Fun fact, not only that Areum like to sleepwalk, but she also likes to end up in a closed place as if she were playing hide and seek.

"Areumie~" Dokyeom called out, lifting up a blanket on the floor.

"Noona!" Dino shouted for her.

"You can't be like that Dino-yah," Jeonghan lectured. "You have to be like this. Gongjunim!" [princess]

"Gongjunim?!" Dino exclaimed in disbelief, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

Seungcheol pulled out her chair, searching for her under the table. Dokyeom searched from under every blanket that ever existed with Dino.

"Why does she have so many blankets?" Dokyeom thought out loud as he and Dino continued lifting up the blankets and gathering them all in one place.

Jeonghan opened her wardrobe and searched for her through the clothes before opening the other side.

"Yah!" he exclaimed, staring agape at the girl who lay peacefully on the top shelf of her wardrobe.

"Aish, how did she even get up there?" Seungcheol cursed as he came up to Jeonghan's side.

"You found her?" Dino asked, he and Dokyeom looking back at their hyungs.

"Wah..." Dokyeom exhaled before laughing with the maknae.

Seungcheol grabbed the blanket wrapped tightly around her body before shaking her awake.

"Areum-ah, it's time to wake up," he tried.

"That's not how you do it," Jeonghan waved him off before tucking the girl's hair behind her ear to get a clearer view of her face.

He then used his finger to tickle her nose, causing her to scrunch her nose.

"What are you doing?" Seungcheol began scolding.

"I'm used to this, I know what I'm doing," Jeonghan stated before starting to tickle her neck.

Areum took his hand unconsciously and her eyelids started to open. Squinting from the brightness of the room, she looked down at the four boys who looked at her with expectant eyes.

"Come on, get down," Seungcheol urged, holding his arms wide open.

Areum pulled out her legs and stretched them out before holding one of Jeonghan's hands and letting the oldest carry her down. Dokyeom grabbed the blanket she left in the cabinet and threw it into the pile of blankets he and Dino searched through.

"Aish, you really should learn to sleep in your bed," Seungcheol scolded, holding her as they went down the stairs.

Definitely a normal day in the SVT household.