DONT BE RIDICULOUS

" y/n..y/n.." your eyes gently fluttering open as you were softly shaken out of sleep. You slowly sit up rubbing your eyelids. " hm?" You hum out taking a deep breath. You look up and take in your surroundings, your gaze landing on velvet looming over you. You smile softly as your muscles begin to relax. " Good morning sleepy head" velvet softly spoke bringing you into her arms kissing your head. " Morning sweetheart " you quietly mumbled hugging your girlfriend's figure on the bed.

Your eyes begin scanning the place you were in, it was velvets room. You then felt soft fabric on your skin, not like the dress you had on last night. It was a silky robe clinging onto your body. You smile shyly " when did we get here?" You say softly rolling over to stretch your limbs on the soft sheets of your girlfriend's bed. " well after we both fell asleep I woke up a hour later, and I didn't want to wake you. So I called my driver to drive us home along with ven, his kinda drunk by the way" velvet replied sweetly rolling over to your side again cuddling you from behind. " someone's clingy" you teased turning your head back to kiss her on the lips. " oh shush, just don't tell anyone" velvet rolled her eyes sarcastically, she then began trailing kisses on your neck and shoulder. The silky robe draped off of you as she pulled it more down.

You sighed as you felt velvets soft lips roam your body, melting into the comforting sensation it brought you. " I love you so much y/n" she tightly hugged you snuggling into the crook of your neck.
Really though? This girl was love drunk or something, you don't know why but hey, you're not complaining. You turned over in her arms to face her, smiling softly as you admire the warm hue of the soft sunlight that brought her features, how her blue eyes glowed and skin looked heavenly. Your eyes scanned her milky white skin, every part of her body smooth like butter.

You sighed as you planted your lips onto hers, velvet sighing  into the kiss as her arms brought you in closer. " what's the plans for today?" You asked breaking the kiss looking at her with awe.

" ughhh, well today I was planning to go shopping, but CRIMP said we have to stay in because veener is throwing up ALL over the place!" She exaggerated with her free arm rolling her eyes. You let out a light hearted giggle smiling deeply. " so does that mean I get you all to myself?" You asked with half lidded eyes looking at her through your lashes. " y-yea I guess so" velvet chirped turning a bright red hiding her face in the covers shortly after.

" Say ' Velvet is the most amazing in the world!'" Velvet blurts popping out of the covers phone in hand taking a selfie with you. You roll your eyes playfully saying the requested words a click heard short after. " Post!" Velvet chimes hitting the post button with a smile on her face.

You smile as you look at her, your eyes saddening as you slightly frown. " hey..about last night- when I was being rude to you, I didn't mean any of that okay? My schedule has been tight and I haven't had a chance to breathe. And to be honest it just pushed me more to the edge that we didn't talk" you give her a soft small smile. Velvet chirps up from her phone looking at your eyes. She nods her head as she rolls over on her back , placing her phone on her stomach. " yea...I'm just glad I got MY y/n back" she turns her head towards you smiling. Her hand on her stomach as her hair spirals onto the bed like a painting. '" what did I do to deserve you " you say barely above a whisper, your eyes in pure admiration. Velvet lets out a soft giggle " must of been something good in order to get me" she reply's sassily returning her gaze to the ceiling, the sunlight painting it yellow as the glass meets the yellow beam casting  a rainbow hue.

" don't be ridiculous " you sarcastically say laughing snuggling against her.

( Sorry this was short, next chapter will be longer. ALSO, yes this is pure fluff, but trust me. It's a plot 🤭🤭. )

* sucks your toes lightly)