The Best Night Ever

Lucille POV
My Debs Ball night finally came. I was so excited. I started getting ready very early. I wore a boob-tube, body fit, red sequin ballroom gown, which had a long slit from my mid-thigh going down. For my shoes, I wore silver stiletto heels which matched the sequins on my dress, with strings that wrapped around my carves right up to my knees. My hair was half up, with a plait done on the side, ending in the middle of my head, thereafter a beautiful tiara was gently placed at the front of my head. My mum helped me to do my makeup, where she chose to go with as much of my natural look as possible. To complete my overall appearance, my mum placed a sterling silver chain around my neck.

It took me approximately 3 hours to get ready completely when I received a message from Ashley saying that he would be here to pick me up in half an hour and I should be ready for him. With a quick reply," Yes", I proceeded to go and put all my stuff away that was out. When I was done, Ashley had come and messaged me to go outside.

As I opened my door to go outside, he was standing outside a limo on the roadside, looking absolutely gorgeous, and he looked like his eyes were going to pop out due to how I looked. (his eyes surely showed his lust clearly) He looked speechless for a moment, before telling me how gorgeous I looked. At that moment, the song, THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US by One Direction was played. Oh my gosh, the feeling was so much for me. Ashley then asked me if I would like to dance with him before we left, to which I replied Yes to. So on the road, in front of everyone, we danced, and he sang to me,
" They don't know about the things we do".
"They don't know about the I-Love-Yous"
"But I bet you if they only knew."
"They would just be jealous of us".

"They don't know about the... Up-all-nights"
"They don't know I've waited all my life".
"Just to find a love that feels this right"
"Baby, they don't know about..., they don't know about us."

When the song was over, Ashley took my hand and opened the car door, leading me inside to sit, and he followed in afterward, himself. We held hands as we sat in the limo waiting to reach our destination. About 15 minutes later, we reached the hall that the Debs Ball was being held in. Ashley got out first and thereafter placed his hand inside to take me out. Holding his hand, I placed my right foot outside first, which was where the slit on my dress was, then my left leg out. I feel I would not do enough justice if I told anyone about all the eyes that were turned our way. I guess it was the first time outsiders from school saw me without my baggy school uniform, and they were left shocked. I received a lot of compliments from some, but a lot of people also had an envious look on their faces as well.

Just as we stepped in the hall, the announcer called all the couples to the dance floor to take our positions, which Ashley and I did. The song This I Promise You by N'Sync was played and all the couples danced. Thereafter, it was time to announce the winning Debs couple who had raised the most money towards their charity and Ashley and I won. During our rehearsals, every couple had to choose a song and come up with a dance together, so every couple was prepared already. Ashley and I made our way to the center of the dance floor, and we performed our dance to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. After we were done, everybody applauded us, and we went to interact with our friends, while lots of other couples danced to the music playing. Soon there was going to be an after party which Ashley and I didn't want to attend. After spending some time with our friends, and dancing with Selan, while Ashley danced with Selan's girlfriend, Sarah, we told everyone we were leaving, straight after the photo session was over. Ashley and I took a lot of photos with other couples since we were the winning couple.

Heading back to our limo, Ashley told me he was patient the entire night, when all he wanted was to get my dress off me. Advising our driver to take us to a hotel, Ashley had booked. Ashley leaned over and caught my neck, bringing his face closer to mine, kissing me with so much passion. Eventually, we reached our hotel room, where he put on a CD, playing Yes or No by Jungkook. He asked me to dance and I accepted. While dancing with Ashley, my dress fell to the floor, revealing my red strapless bra and red g-string panties with see-through straps going around my upper thighs. My silver stilettos were still on and weren't taken out. Ashley just stood there admiring me for some time. This honestly was and still is the best night ever....