𝟏 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏)

Long ago back when there were still samurai's, my great, great, great grandfather thought It would be best if he started something new

Long ago back when there were still samurai's, my great, great, great grandfather thought It would be best if he started something new. So he started to gather all the the best warriors he new and called them assassins, they would come and kill who ever wrong them, and they wouldn't even give a single ounce of remorse for what they did.

As years passed the head tale of the leader went down the family of De Angelis to De Angelis, the current leader of assassins is my grandfather, but when he passes it would go to me.

You would think my mother or father but they both disappeared after a mission, they were presume dead.

But the truth is we never found a body so we don't really know, grandfathers said that if they are still alive they are going to be treated like traitors to the family name and to the people who look up to us.

I haven't seen my parents since I was 4, my grandfather raised me until I was 6, then put the job to my personal bodyguard Mamoru Kano.

He was only 6 when I was born and was given the task of protecting me, since then he was technically my only friend too. He's watched me grow up. He was more of a parent than my real ones.

Mamoru was better at fighting than anyone his age here. It's one of the reasons why my grandfather trusted him in watching over me.

You could say I was the De Angelis family jewel. I was the only thing that my grandfather cared about, besides being an assassin.

But that didn't stop him from hitting me every time I didn't do a move correctly or I didn't do what was told of me.

I did everything that was asked of me.

I never ask for anything from my grandfather because I knew he was a very important person and was always too busy with his job.

A girl with long pink hair was walking in a long hallway when she came up to a door, she softly nocked on it and waited for a response

"Come in." Said a deep voice from the other side.
She opened the door and her soft pink eyes landed on her grandfather sitting in his office chair with paper all over his desk.