- 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

Since you can never spend Christmas with Bruce or his family, it's become tradition to spend Christmas Eve with him instead. Usually you'll bake, but upon finding he had no ingredients for cookies, you had to think of something else.

His younger sister, Amy, had come rushing into the kitchen whilst you were brainstorming, pleading for him to make her a hot chocolate. That'd planted an idea in your head, which leads to now. You and Bruce making Christmas hot chocolates - you have Amy to thank for that.

Bruce pours the hot water into the mugs before adding the cocoa powder, whilst you search his tree for two perfect candy canes. It takes a while to find some that aren't broken, but you rush back to the kitchen with a bright smile of success on your face when you do. He chuckles at your joy, mixing the powder into the drinks.

"Do you want the red one or the red and green one?" You ask him, holding up the two treats.

He ponders but you already know his answer. "You choose."

Ugh, always leaving the decisions up to you. The thought is sweet but practically the entire world knows how horrible you are at decision making.

"No."

He laughs again, leaving the mugs and coming to your side. He places his hands on your hips, gently pecking your lips as he does. It sends shivers down your spine.

"I want you to." He insists, waiting for you to choose. When at last you do, he places the correct candy canes beside each mug before collecting a can of whipped cream. "Cream?"

"Is that even a question?" You giggle, hopping onto the counter beside him. He squirts the cream in a perfect spiral on each mug, causing you to beam.

"Sprinkles?" You raise a brow, as if asking your previous question again. He laughs and adds them to both hot chocolates. "That's a yes then.

You watch him scatter the green and red sprinkles all over the top of the whipped cream before unwrapping the candy canes and sticking them in the side of the mugs.

"Voilà!" He beams, handing you your hot chocolate and taking a sip of his own. He's quick to pull away, a grimace on his face as he most likely burnt his tongue.

You laugh as he places the mug down, fanning his tongue with his hands. You eye the whipped cream on his lip, debating whether or not to tell him.

You decide to, pointing to his lip. "You got a little something."

He cocks his head like a puppy, pretending he hasn't a clue what you mean. "Huh?"

"Right there." You point again.

He continues his act, appearing entirely clueless. You know what he's doing and a part of you wants to resist, waiting for him to make the first move. It's Bruce though, so of course you give up and place your hot chocolate down before pulling him closer by his belt loops.

He meets you halfway, your lips crashing against his. You tongue flicks out to catch the whipped cream quickly, before either his parents or his sister walks in.

"There." You grin, pulling away. He sighs, wishing the moment would've lasted longer, but he knows how to make it so. "All gone."

"You sure?" He smiles mischievously. Before you can stop him, he's swiped a bit of cream from his mug over your lips. "I think you have some there. I'll have to get it for you."

You can't help the blush that creeps onto your cheeks as he kisses you again, moving his hands on either side of your legs on the countertop. He leans further into you, you wishing nothing more than to wrap your legs around him and bring him closer, but the fear of someone catching you is ever growing.

Although reluctant, you pull away again, watching the smirk playing on his lips. "All gone."