ch- 3

Author note: apologies for the delay well my laptop died so .. this chapter is going to be short.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Diablo pov

After we had a quick discussion with his kenjaku guy, I decided to join them as per Ciel's order.

And they are quite entering to say at least these 4 think themselves to be real humans and want to replace the human species.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Talk about de-evolution. When you have a proper body and brain then why do you want to become something like a human? Most of them can't even see curses. And few are actually strong enough to do anything.

[Ciel: how are things going? ]

"Keh-heh-heh... What's there to know about those curses? Those silly little creatures, so full of emotions such as fear and anger. I'll tear them apart, like the insects they are. And then I'll feast on their souls. Oh, the delicious despair. It's truly amusing.."

[Author: diablo is in roasting mode]

But since I have to learn things from them. So decided to go to Maheto and ask everything about this place, their power system, etc.

Then after that, we go to see Jogo vs Gojo.

So this is the short version of the fight Jogo lost like a god dame bitch.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And for the long version

Jogo appears above the sorcerer and attempts to crush him. Gojo avoids the cursed spirit as he crashes into the road, cracking the pavement. He asks who this curse is but Jogo responds by creating a volcano head that blasts Gojo with a magma explosion from behind. Jogo believes that the deed is done, but the strongest sorcerer warns him not

Gojo: hey you dare to write him off as.

Gojo then wipes away the ash and lava from his forcefield.

Diablo: ku fu fu that pathetic curse is putting on quite a show.

Gojo is surprised to meet a curse that can communicate clearly and believes that in terms of his sheer amount of cursed energy Jogo surpasses Sukuna at his current level, meaning he's an unregistered special grade. He tells Jogo that special grades can't keep popping up or it ruins the meaning of the rank. The cursed spirit suggests that Gojo is losing heart, but on the contrary, things are just starting to get fun for the sorcerer.