W-What?

You woke up and stretched. Your stomach growled and your eyes were tired. You didn't go to dinner last night. You were thinking about Hoodie's sweet lips on yours. This thought made you smile. You wanted him to kiss you again. You wanted more than kisses. You wanted him. You sat up and walked over to your mirror. Your bed head was terrible. You smiled.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
You walked downstairs, feeling confident. You had your everyday outfit on. You got to the bottom and turned and was slammed against a wall. Masky held your arms above your head. He didn't have his mask on and was grinning and biting his lip. "(Y/N)." He said, licking your lower lip. You struggled. "Masky, please. I don't want this." You begged while you struggled. He held both of your arms above your head with one hand. He grabbed your face. "Shh...it's okay. I'll give you all the pleasure you could ever want." He said, cooing you. "Please. Please don't." You begged more. He slowly began pulling your shirt up. "Masky, no! Masky please!" You began yelling. "That's right. Beg for me, (Y/N)." He whispered in your ear and began kissing your neck. "No Masky! Stop! Please!" You yelled. He laughed quietly and bit your neck. You continued to struggle and cry. "Beg, (Y/N). Beg for me." He continued. You just continued to sob. Then, one person came to mind. "Hoodie!" You yelled. Masky stopped and looked at you. "Hoodie, help me!" You yelled again. "Shut up!" Masky yelled. You sobbed. "Hoodie!!!" You yelled. "You slut! Shut the fuck up!" Masky yelled. You sobbed, helplessly. "Hoodie..." you said one last time. Masky drew his hand back, ready to slap you. You squeezed your eyes shut, ready. Then, he let go of you and there was a big thump. You quickly opened your eyes. Hoodie was on top of Masky, beating his face in. Slendy teleported in and tried pulling Hoodie off of Masky. Hoodie got out of Slendy's grip and got on top of Masky again. Finally, Slendy got off of Masky and Masky was out cold. Slendy said something to Him through minds and teleported Masky out. Hoodie looked at you and just stared. He took his Masky off. He was crying. You walked up to him and was about to hug him but he put his hand up, stopping you and putting his hand on your chest. "Hoodie..." you began. "(Y/N)." He said. You stayed silent. "You're going back home." He said. You looked at him, wide-eyed. "W-what?" You asked, slowly backing away. He began sobbing. "You're going home!" He yelled.