It's Ok Now ( Part 5 ) [Smut]

It was the scent that hit Wanda first.
It lay thick and heavy in the air.
A sweet heavenly musk.
It eliceted a small gasp from the Sokovian as her mind hazed.
She brought the pair of panties closer to her face, drops lit by the dim lighting as they dripped.

Natasha watched through half lidded eyes, darkened with lust.
Her mouth slightly agape as her chest rose and fell with heavy breaths.
Her heart raced and her thoughts blurred.
She watched as a droplet of her own arousal landed on the Sokovian's breasts, glinting as it made its way down.
It took every fiber of the Russian's being not to lick it up and start worshipping Wanda's breasts.
Because oh god that was all she wanted to do for the rest of her life.
Natasha had always loved boobs.
They were one of her favorite things in the world.
And the most perfect pair to ever exist were less than a meter away.
All she wanted to do was to be able to see them. To hold them. To kiss them. To stuff her head into them as Wanda's fingers worked their unbeleivable magic inside her.
Of course only at Wanda's request, her love and respect for her girlfriend triumphed over her love of boobs by a longshot.
And she REALLY loved boobs.

Natasha hadn't noticed Wanda getting closer until her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden snap.
Wanda looked down at her with lust and amusement in her eyes.
Her breasts almost eyelevel with the Russian.
The Sokovian let out a dark chuckle as she put a finger under the Russian's chin, moving Natasha's gaze to her breasts.
Natasha swallowed, biting her lip.
They looked so soft.
The Russian's mind was shortcircuting.

" Boobies. " Natasha whispered in awe.
Wanda chuckled at this, drawing Natasha back to reality.

" Oh, shit! Sorry." The Russian's face went red.

" No, dont apoligize. It's adorable." Wanda smirked.

Natasha knew better than to get defensive so she just kissed her.

Wanda used this as an opritunity to push Natasha down so she was laying flat.
The Russian smirked at the Sokovian's actions, letting the girl climb on top of her.

Soft and warm as their lips moved together.
Wanda's scent filled her nostrils, sweet and cherry like.
The Sokovian let out a deep hum as she twirled her fingers into the Russian's hair.
It was when Wanda pulled her lips away and looked down at the Russian that she noticed an odd sensation.
Like something wet resting on her abdomin.
Oh.

The Sokovian licked Natasha's lips, draging her tounge down her neck, in between her breasts, though she hesitated there for a moment, staring longingly, before continuing down to the lacy garment that lay on her abdomin.

Wanda licked down it, the taste of Natasha heavy on her tounge.
It was the best taste in the world, indescribable and incomprehensable to anyone who had never tasted it before.
She let out a low moan, licking back up, and down again.

At this point droplets were running down the Russian's sides, she closed her eyes, focusing on the sensations as Wanda licked them up.

Soft sighs and Ohs left Natasha's lips as arousal and saliva coated her stomach.

These little sounds drove Wanda crazy.
They made feel things, think things that set her own skin on fire.

Natasha's taste and smell flooded her senses as she licked and suckled the garment.

She softly carresed her lover's sides lovingly, pressing soft kisses to her stomach.

After a few minues of showing her abdomin some love she carefully nipped the panties between her teeth, but decided to check in first.

" Do you want a taste darling?" Wanda smirked, licking her lips sugustively.

" Oh god yes." The Russian breathed out, feeling like she was in a dream.