The genes of a 3s ability user cannot resist that kind of deadly air pollution, but if multiple 3s ability users unite, they have a chance to succeed!

    So Lanlan is a polygenic fetus!

    That’s why she has multiple parents!

    Thinking of this, Dean Crow looked at the screen again. Looking at it, he said slowly: "I still feel that Lanlan is more like me. The genes of our Crow family should be stronger than those of other people." Stronger ones."

    If Lan Lan were to be separated, the genes of their Crow family should account for 51% of Lan Lan's total life, and the other 3S ability users would share the remaining 49% equally.

    After this calculation, the Crow family is still the only controlling shareholder.

    Although she has changed from an exclusive granddaughter to a shared granddaughter...

    but since she is the sole controlling shareholder, after rounding off, Lanlan is still a child of their Crow family!

    After Dean Crow successfully brainwashed himself, he looked satisfied: "The blue eyes and nose are most like mine, the chin is like her grandma, and the ears are like you. They are indeed from our Crow family, that's right!"

    Newsletter On the other end, Dr. Val, who originally wanted to explain a few more words: "..."

    After a while, Val spoke again: "Father, there is something I want to ask you for help..."

    -

    Fatal Training Ground, Hengshashi Linli.

    Yousang hugged his legs and stared blankly at the large and small stones arranged in a row in front of him.

    These stones have different shapes and colors, some are big and some are small, some are black and some are gray.

    Yousang looked at the stones, and then at the little girl who kept picking up new stones.

    Her eyes went back and forth between the stones and the little girl, until after a long time, the little girl finally picked up the last small stone, and then sat down in the sand.

    Yousang also straightened his back a little at this time. He picked up a stone and looked around: "Lanlan, are you going to use this... to treat my legs?"

    Lanlan suddenly leaned forward and held up her soft little hands. , holding the big brother's rough palm.

    Yousang was stunned.

    Lan Lan put the stone in her elder brother's palm, and then asked him to wrap his five fingers around the stone. She raised her head and said with bright eyes: "Brother, feel it, can you feel this?" What is the energy content in a rock?"

    Yousang: "..."

    Although Yousang thought it was a bit ridiculous, but when he thought of the little girl's theory of rock weathering and energy sinking, he coughed lightly, held the stone tightly, and meditated. Feel it.