4~TROUBLEMAKERS

GUYS, PLEASE VOTE KARNE ME KOI KANJOSI NHI

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 April

AUTHOR'S POV

{TRIGGER WARNING: TORTURE AHEAD]

Akuma lit up his cigarette and gazed at the man without an arm weeping on the dusty floor. Akuma took a puff and stooped to the level of the sobbing guy. He grasped the man's face with his gloved hands and said in a fake worried tone, "Is it painful?" the man shook his head aggressively and said in a weak tone, "M-master, please spare me; I will not do that again. Please, Master, leave me." Akuma clicked his tongue and said, "Cut both legs but this time go gently.

Wait! He must be hungry. Let us feed him in the same manner our queen feeds people like him." He asked, "What do you prefer, thighs or breasts?" That man glanced at him with a puzzled expression, but as one of the bodyguards kicked his head, he replied, "T-thighs."

Akuma clapped his hands excitedly and added, "Perfect, Sato, make sure he finishes his food, and you both (pointing at his men), don't cut his leg slowly but quickly so Sato can cook it right away."

That guy gazed at Akuma with horror and said, "YOU ARE CRAZY, YOU ARE A MONSTER, RELEASE ME, YOU M*THERF*CKER, RELEASE ME!!!!!!" Akuma gave him a chilly look and ordered his men to cut off his tongue.

He requested Airin for the box, and he brought it to him in a few seconds. Akuma remarked," You know, I was being generous to you, but you had to be a bitch." Then he opened the box, which contained a glass bottle full of Dorylus ants (flesh-eating ants). He unleashed them on his face and shoulder, which had no connected arm but plenty of bare flesh.

Only blood-curdling cries could be heard from the basement. While heading out of the basement, Akuma instructed his men not to allow that man to die till his order. He discarded his soiled gloves and proceeded to his room to take a shower.

[TORTURE END: NOW YOU CAN CONTINUE]

AKUMA'S POV.

When I entered my room, I noticed my fiancé tangled in the blanket; oh my lord, 'He looks so cute'. I first walked into the bathroom to shower and get rid of this filth. This warm water calms my tight muscles, so I cleaned my hair and finished my shower after 15 minutes.

I exited the restroom in my bathrobe and noticed my fiancé still asleep. I climbed onto the bed, held him from behind, and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. He's so soft and smells so nice that I slid my hands down his little waist and started sucking his jaw.

It woke him up; he turned towards me, grabbed the back of my head, and drew me closer to his neck while moaning softly. I adore the impact I have on him, so I raised my head and began admiring my work.

He gently opened his eyes and inquired, with a charming pout, "Where were you? I was waiting for you all night." I smiled at him and told him I was doing some unfinished business because we had to return to the main palace today.

He sprang up and joyfully said, "OH!! I forgot. After a long wait, I will finally meet my queen." I chuckled at his delight and shook my head at the strange dance routine he was performing while strolling to the bathroom.

I walked to my closet and made myself presentable. My love, Haruki, emerged from the shower wrapped in a towel, and I approached him, lifted him and placed him on the couch in our closet room. I brought some clothing for him to wear and began wiping away the water drops on him.