Chapter 19: The birth of the Ayanokoji group

Start from the beginning

Tobe: "Is he really reading what's inside the ice?"

Nino/ Miura  with a slightly confused face :( But who does that these days??!)

Oreki:" Just thinking that a guy could do that exhausts me..."

Chitanda: "Mooww~ Oreki maybe you should fall asleep no on my shoulder hey."

Oreki: "hmmm maybe I'll see."

Mayaka/ Fukube/ Irusu :( Oh he didn't refuse)

Yukimura — Are there all these preservatives and colorings?

Hasebe — Wow, how do you manage to eat anything if you
Do you care that much about this kind of thing?

Yukimura — I pay attention to the food I eat now.  I have started paying attention to all that since the physical difficulties that I encountered during the desert island review.  I'm just hanging out organic section of the Keyaki supermarket now!

Mai: "At least he takes care of his body."

Chitanda: "Yes it is a very important thing for anyone."

Uesugi:" Unlike Itsuki who only eats meat."

The other 4 Quintuplets around and a few people laughed at Uesugi's remark.

Itsuki: "Ue- Uesugi-kun?!!!"

Takebayashi, trying to hold back his laughter: "Pfu..fufu Futarou, let's see that."

Raiha: "Why do you always attack Itsuki-san."

Maruo with a dark face and looking at Uesugi: Uesugi-kun

Uesugi: "Y-yes sorry sir..."

Itsuki sticking his tongue out at him: "Good for you."

Ayanokoji: (Luckily these 5 girls are not in our high school otherwise hello troubles... besides I wonder what I would have done if I was in Uesugi's place? Well no need to think about that)

Hasebe — You are really a serious guy.

Kamisato :(A little too much actually)

Obviously Yukimura had started to monitor his health.

Yukimura — First of all, this grocery store is way too expensive.  If you don't have the lazy to take a walk to the shopping center, you will find
exactly the same thing at much more competitive prices.  Why deprive of saving money?

He explained all this by pointing his finger at the ice cream and the sweets that had bought Hasebe

Ryuen speaking out loud: "Oi Ez!  What are these crappy videos? I didn't come to listen to this type of childish discussion."

Ez: "You could..."

Arisu:" Fufu for once I quite agree with our dear Dragon-boy"

Amasawa: "AHHHHH I want to see interesting things like Kushida-senpai being humiliated by Ayanokoji-Senpai that would be good."

Oreki: "Huh?"

Hachiman looking at Amasawa: "What do you mean?"

Amasawa: "Oops hihi I probably said too much, maybe who knows..."

Kei: "It's not all that clear..."

Kaede:" Why does she often talk about Kushida-Senpai?"

Sakuta: "Surely a misunderstanding between these two."

Shoko speaking in a low voice:" I hope it's not  bad as it looks."

Kushida looking at Amasawa:(You shitty little Kohai one day I'm going to make you pay for this humiliation!!)