Chapter 19: The birth of the Ayanokoji group

Ez: "So I promised you a video that was a little more chilled. Kushida and Horikita's bet plus Kushida's past probably made you a little tense."

Nino putting her hand on her forehead as if she has a migraine: "This girl is really not well."

Ishigami: "She would have been perfect in a place like Arkham Asylum."

Fujiwara: "Oh!  I have the reference."

Sakuta:" Nice  reference Ishigami "

Ishigami: _Thank you."

Fujiwara: "Ishigami-kun maybe you should stop playing video games and focus on your studies right?"

Iino: "Indeed you are a disgrace to our establishment so correct that."

Ishigami: "I don't care about your opinions."

Iino and Fujiwara began to stare at Ishigami with extraordinary hatred

Yukino/Mai:(Ishigami-kun knows how to piss off people, a bit like the other two)

Hachiman/Sakuta:(Why do I have a strange feeling when someone talks about me?)

Kaguya: "Don't be insolent Ishigami-kun you should seriously get to work as soon as we get home I won't tolerate your lack of academic knowledge, understand?"

Ishigami:" Y-yes..."

The 3 solitaires :( Kaguya educated Ishigami perfectly, it’s scary)

Shirogane:" haha at least that way Ishigami won't risk getting expelled by these bad grades with Kaguya as his teacher."

Sudo :(Why do I seem to hear Suzune scolding me?)

Ayanokoji  on the other side whispering to Karuizawa: "I absolutely don't have the reference on what Ishigami said, is it serious?"

Karuizawa: "There's nothing more we can do for you, Kiyotaka..."

Ayanokoji:" That's not very cool..."

Ez: "Yoshhhh here we go."

The four of us were there enjoying the ice creams we had just bought.

Hasebe — Ice cream while still fresh is so good.

Hasebe:" Ohhh but it’s us!!"

Akito: "Do you have to be horny like that?"

Hasebe: "Rohhhh it's not like we're going to spend a lot of times right?"

Hayasaka speaking to herself: "You can say thank you on behalf of Ayanokoji..."

Kaguya looking at her:(What did she say?)

Yukimura: "It shames me, it means we're going to show our private lives, I don't like that."

The 4 solitaires :( What can we say about Ayanokoji then )

Ayanokoji:" Hey!  And are you thinking of me Keisei?"

Yukimura: "haha that's true sorry Kiyotaka."

Oreki: "Keisei?"

Mayaka:' Wasn't his name is Yukimura ?"

Hachiman: "Yes, but since they are friends they must have probably called each other by their first name"

Yukino: "They really became close."

Karuizawa:(So Kiyotaka managed to make friends, that reassures me)

Miura / Hayasaka :( I want to be friends with him too... see a little more... maybe)

Hasebe spoke while eating his vanilla ice cream with a teaspoon.
in wood.  As for Yukimura, he didn't seem to eat ice cream very often.
since he was still reading the ingredients.