He is non -other than jeon junkook himself .

JUNKOOK: yes you are right . You will never repeat this again . ( he said in his dangerous voice while sending shivers to all of the man standing there)

Because you will not be able to see tomorrow morning. 
Do you think you can still survive while trying to betray me . THE MAFIA KING .
( He take his gun out if his back pocket,  his gun which was shining with pure gold and with  rare diamonds .)

MAN : sir sir please show some mercy please I will not repeat this please sir! Just this time.  I beg you ( he started begging for mercy but infront of whom , the person whom people called merciless)

( junkook smirked,  the pleadings of the man ,  was melody for him )

JUNKOOK: Enough now !

( He point his gun at the man's head and in  seconds the man's body was lying lifeless on floor )

JUNKOOK : Sam ( his trusted man ) clean this mess .

( with that we went to his mansion)

                AT MANSION

junkook enters the mansion in his  luxury car while another 10 cars wad following him .

( He step out of his car and enters main gate , all the guards and maids bowed infront of him . He was holding a cold and dangerous Aura that every single guard and maid was  shivering  . And he loves to see fear of him in others eyes)

JUNKOOK : Now what this little thing doing on my mansion

JIMIN : Hey , I am not little . How dare you to call me that.  Don't forget I am older than you .

JUNKOOK: Oh really.  ( said savagely)

( jimin is junkook's close friend whom he trust most )

JUNKOOK: So tell me ,what are you doing here ?( said in cold tone )

Jimin : Oh common, can't you talk normally. People are true that you are heartless .

JUNKOOK: Yes ,I am . So what? ( said dangerously)

JIMIN:cool bro! I just came to say that uncle woo call you , he said he wants to talk something important to you . Your phone was off that is why he send me .

JUNKOOK: Hmm . I will meet him .
Now get out . ( said coldly)

JIMIN : Why are you so rude,  don't you love me ?

JUNKOOK: NO

( jimin pouted)

(

Jimin was about to say something. But a maid interupted them )

MAID: Master , breakfast is ready. ( said while her eyes were on floor(

JUNKOOK: hmm .

( maid bowed and left from their)
After some time jimin also left for his work .

Junkook: HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE THIS ?? ( he said while shouting and all the maids were shivering with fear )
When I Cleary told you that I don't like any sweet things , why the hell you made it . ( he said while throwing the pancakes on floor )

HEAD MAID : s..sorry sir , the new maid accidentally made them . She is new and don't know the rules Yet, I will tell her sir . P..please forgive her this time .

JUNKOOK: Forgiveness is not in my dictionary.  FIRE HER . NOW

HEAD MAID: But s..sir

JUNKOOK: I don't repeat my words .

                     TIME SKIP

UNCLE WOO : Junkook I want you to do something.

JUNKOOK: Tell me uncle woo ( he said calmly because uncle woo is the only one he respect the most )

UNCLE WOO : I want you to get married. 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖