Winston's revenge part1

Cas's pov

It had been almost two months since Winston arrived and in that time we were able to track down Fredrick Salazar and he was summoned to the palace as he arrived he gave us some news that we were not expecting.

Frederick's pov

As I was enjoying my day at the beach I got a call on my private phone which has only ever rung twice since I owned it I sighed and said Fredrick speaking how may I help you the person on the other side of the phone said in 5 minutes you will receive a letter with a royal summons inside that is all thank you for your time and then they hung up and sure enough not long after the letter arrived as I opened the letter the details inside were very specific. I recognised one particular name and thought she escaped but then I remembered she was compensation for an outstanding debt that her parents had as I arrived at the palace I instantly bowed and said your highness you summoned me.

Ky's pov

I looked towards Fredrick and said why did you kidnap that young lady over there pointing to wisteria he sighed and said your highness I am but a delivery person wisteria along with four others were exchanged in order to settle debts that were owed I have signed documentation of confirmation stating all transactions. I looked at wisteria and Winston who just shrugged their shoulders and to think her own parents would do that wisteria stepped forward and said if I may your highness I nodded and then wisteria turned and said if I may be so bold could I ask you to send a royal summons to get my so called parents here I just nodded and said done.

Wisteria's pov

I was beyond shocked I didn't really know what to believe so I thought I would just ask it had Only been 3 hours when we were notified that they had arrived myself Fredrick and Winston stood where we couldn't be seen as we watched my parents bowed and before they could speak KY spoke.

Ky's pov

I sat there with these papers in my hand I looked at Wisteria's parents and said hello let's just cut straight to the point of why you have been summoned it has recently come to my attention that the fabrication of the kidnapping of 5 girls from your so called area was all to ensure that YOUR debts would be cleared in exchange for the girls now before you even think of lying to me I have proof. In addition I would like to know why wisteria and Winston were human and you are not they looked at me and replied they were adopted.