a lifetime offer

Ky's pov

I awoke to everyone still sound asleep so I thought it would be nice to go for a stroll when I came across a young lady being hassled by three men I sighed and said excuse me but don't you think that's a little unfair for three men against one lady they looked at me and laughed and said who do you think you are I chuckled and replied me well my name isn't really relevant but you know attacking a human is against the supernatural ethics code and for that you must die. So if you don't mind leave I'll transport you to where you will await a sentence.

Unknown pov

I don't know why but I found the way she spoke quite calming which is strange she seemed off the way she referred to me as a human and not the men who attacked me. When  all of a sudden the three men lunged at her she just shook her head and said really and caught two of them in mid when the third tried to lunge at her a girl jumped in the way and said geez ky lucky I followed you in which she replied well guess I'm lucky it was you and not your brother or mine I sighed and said um excuse me but could someone explain what's going on here they giggled and said well these bad men are monsters the worst kind and me and her we protect ladies like you from men like these.

Ky's pov

I looked at the young girl and said are you OK she nods and says but is your friend ok her eyes look funny I nod and said yup she's just talking to her brother see her and I we are telepathic the young girl sighed and said that's a little farfetched don't you think. I shook my head and said in her mind my names Kylahn what's yours she looked at me gobsmacked. And replied wisteria I nodded and said very well wisteria would you kindly follow me.

Dominic's pov

As I awoke I noticed that both Al's and ky were gone I woke up Cas in a frantic saying their gone when all of a sudden Al's popped into my head saying that me and Cas needed to prepare the dungeon as they caught some wolves trying to attack a defenseless human lady and all 6 of them would be returning shortly.

Wisteria's pov

As we all stood there the lady name ky asked me to follow her I don't know why but I trusted her so I did as she asked suddenly she stopped and said actually we can't walk around like this if you guys could grab my arms I'll teleport us home I was gobsmacked and thought she was mad but hey anything is possible especially since she's telepathic so. I grabbed her arm she sighed and said you might feel woozy after this and then in an instant flash we were infront of a mansion where a few men ran out saying your highnesses are you injured ky's looked at them annoyed and said did they do what we asked they just bowed and said yes miss they did and then she yelled catch and threw the three men at them and said put them in the dungeon. I looked at her and said your apart of the royal family she just shrugged her shoulders and said that we are this here is my best friend and sister inlaw alyson I waved to her but then said Wait should I bow they both laughed and said thats not necessary.

Alyson's pov

I mindlinked ky and said are you sure we should have brought her with us ky just replied well she saw too much so I'm going to give her a choice to either be turned or die. I just nodded and said ok then ky grabbed wisteria by the hand and said we need to have a chat wisteria nodded and said ok we all walked into the living room when suddenly we heard a growl ky stood up and yelled can you shut that mutt up we have a human in the house then we heard a yes mam said in unison. Wisteria looked at us weirdly and said why do you keep referring to me as human ky slumped down and said well that's because you are we are sort of not we are supernatural beings of sorts and unfortunately after today we can't let you leave but I will give you an option you can either stay here and become one of us or you can have your life end swiftly I sighed and said geez way to sugar coat the end part wisteria just sighed and said well I love life too much so I guess I'll become like you.