Shouting is everywhere when I finished my performance. I smile at them and bow.

"Thank you everyone. Enjoy your day here!" I said as I look one more time to the professor and wink and wave at her. I didn't see any emotion sa mukha niya sa ginawa ko, she maintain her poker face and focus on the host na nasa center na.

Pag dating namin sa loob ay pinuri ako ng kasama ko. Many people compliment me and I just nod and say thank you to everyone and excuse myself to go back to my seat beside Nadia. Wala pang 10 minuto ay nakabalik na ako sa upuan namin na hindi masyadong kalayuan sa stage.

Tahimik lang si Nadia sa tabi ko, sanay na kami ni Ella na ganito si Nadia kaya tinuon ko nalang ang pansin ko sa mga magagandang mga participants.

All the participants are doing their best, lalo na ng malapit na matapos. All their performance was beautiful and smooth. People cheer them up when the finale is near.

"Whoaaaa go pres!"

"Kaya mo yan president naming maganda!"

"Whoaaaa!!"

"Go go go go Miss President!!"

"Manalo man o matalo, Mahal ka pa din namin!"

Sigaw nila to cheer their presidents who is now shaking. It's finale, it's getting exciting because they well announced it who well be the next miss president.

After makuha nila Ella ang results, she introduced the professor.

"Alright guys, I already got the results here. I'm nervous right now and I know kayo rin. But before we go to the exciting part, earlier we suggest to our new guest to share her short speech and we were glad that she agree. So now, let us welcome, Professor Kasia Blair Acosta!" Ella said as she introduced the professor.

Miss Acosta walked, and I can't stop staring at her. It would be a crime if she caught me again but thankfully she didn't. She looks a model for her outfit. A simple elegant dress that above the knee, black 4 inch heels and bagay sa kanya ang nakalugay na medjo blonde niyang buhok.

"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for having me at your event. It was an incredible experience being here with all of you. Keep chasing your dreams, embracing new opportunities, and enjoying every moment of your college journey. You're all amazing, and I'm grateful to have been a part of this special occasion. Cheers to your success and many more memorable events to come and I am confident that together with other judges, we will make informed and fair decisions. Let's make this year's competition a success!!" She said while smiling. Wow nakaka melt ng heart.

Binigay na niya ang mic kina Ella at bumalik na sa upuan niya.

"Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful short speech Ma'am Acosta. So now, ready na ba lahat!?" Sigaw ni Ella.

"Ready na sa ready!!"

"Super!!!"

"Dalian mo na!"

Natawa si Ella sa mga sinisigaw ng mga tao kaya tinatahan niya. She likes teasing people.

"Alright, so the 3rd runner-up is... Number.... Number 5!" She said and clap their hands.

"Next is 2nd runner-up.... Ready na ba ang all?" Tanong niya pa. "2nd runner-up is, number 1!"

Mas lalong nag ingay ang mga tao sa paligid ng malaman ang nanalo. It was our President, not bad for the first timer.

"1st runner-up is number 3! Thank you for participating everyone. Number 3, come here in front." Ella said as she gesture our president in front.

"Whoaaaa president namin yan!" Sigaw ko kaya napa tingin Siya sa gawi ko at ngumiti and mouth 'thank you'.

The guests are now giving awards to those who win and shake their hands after that they take a picture and done. Tapos na and nag Banda na sila for the background music.

Me and Nadia decided to go sa stage to take a picture and also for me to see the hottest professor but when we got there, no hottest professor. So I asked someone and they said she leave first kasi may meeting pa raw siya. Sayang naman, pero hard working.

Time run fast and now it's already 4 pm. Madaming ganap ngayong araw like after ng pageant ay may photo booth and some play that will entertain the visitors.

Wala naman akong magawa kaya nag pa alam na ako sa mga kaibigan ko na mauna na akong umuwi since masakit na yung ulo ko.

I was on my way sa condo ng maisipan kong bumili muna ng gamot and foods para may makain ako mamaya.

I'm here ngayon sa grocery store and namimili ng pagkain when my eyes caught something. Is that, professor Acosta? She's alone. Walang second thoughts ng mapansin ko sarili ko na pa-punta sa kanyang gawi.

"Hi, Ma'am Acosta!" I great her and tinanguan niya lang ako at nilagpasan. Wow.

"Ah, ma'am thank you pala for being our guest sa school." Ani ko and she stopped and look at me in the eyes, that's caught me off guard. Confusion in her eyes. "In URA, University of Rose Academy." Dugtong ko.

"No problem." Sagot niya.

"Wow nag sasalita po pala kayo ma'am, 'kala ko hindi eh." Biro ko na sana hindi ko nalang sinabi. She rolled her eyes and tumalikod sa akin. I followed her to the counter.

"Joke lang po yun ma'am, sorry."

"Next time if you joke like that to someone na hindi mo ka close, behave ka nalang." She said while putting her mga binili sa counter.

I shut my mouth after she said that.

Napahiya ako ron ah. Next time kasi e lugar mo yang pagiging extrovert mo, Savannah.

----------

Love you!