∆•×The Day Before ו∆

Pic- Bags that Laura is taking.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

This past days have been crazy. Tomorrow I'm going to start my one year trip all over the world.
I can't take much baggage with me, so I had a pretty difficult time packing my bags.

I'm going to take:
- a tent, if we need to camp somewhere;
- a map;
- cloths: some hoodies, jeans, t-shirts, sweatpants, jackets, long sleeve shirts, some mini skirts and dresses, ...;
- underwear;
- shoes: all stars, vans, high heels (if needed), boots, flip-flops, creepers, ...;
- CDs, books, some make up, shampoo, toothbrush,... ;
- essential stuff that a girl needs (you know what I mean).

It may seem too much stuff, but it really isn't.
I just hope I didn't forget anything important, obviously when you are packing you never notice you forgot something important until the day you will actually need it.

I'm just soo excited because I don't really know what I'm going to encounter out there, I think that is something I just have to find out.

I'll miss my room, my house and my family, but I really do want to do this trip. So for the sake of wanderlust, I'll have to deal with missing some parts of my life.

×××××××××××××××××××××

I'm currently sitting on my bed reading Allegiant (N/A: perfect trilogy ), I'm almost done and let me tell you, I love this serie by Veronica Roth, it just screams awesomeness.

It's the last days of the month, June has been a hell of a hot month. Do you like heat? I don't, I like it mild, not too cold not too warm.

I listen to my phone ringing and reach to grab it to see who is calling me. 'Em <3'.

"Have you packed everything already?' She asks sounding hasty. "Hi for you too, and yes I have. What's with the rushing voice?" I ask with a grin.
"Oh sorry, hi. It's just... I haven't packed everything yet, and it's getting late." She says tired.
"You're always the same" I say laughing, "What do you have left to pack?". "Laugh, laugh. I can't find my tent." And then, I hear a loud bang and Em cussing under her breath. "Forget what I said, I found it!" She says sounding happy.
"Are you OK?" I ask laughing again, and then I yawn.
"Yeah I'm cool, it was just this stupid tent that fell over me." She's probably rolling her eyes, I can just feel that.
"Don't roll your eyes at me", I say and hear her sigh. I knew I was right. "I'm going to sleep, it's already late. See you tomorrow" I say yawning again.
"Oh OK, bye then, see you tomorrow morning, good night", and with that said we ended the call.

I layed in my bed and closed my eyes, thinking about next year, and slowly falling into the darkness.