"true love is accepting the responsibility of carefully handling another's fragile heart."

DOLLHOUSE

DOLLHOUSE. summary & synopsis.

"it's immortality, my darlings."

        Elena Narváez didn't remember being not Alison DiLaurentis's friend

Ever since the blonde-haired girl confidently approached her in the playground, her eyes reflecting a mix of mischief and secretiveness, an arrogant smirk tugging the corners of her lips upward and her hand extended to be shaken, with the proposal of a lifelong friendship Elena has been stuck with her ( mostly in a positive way, but situationally in a more negative one ).

It was Alison who introduced Elena to the other girls she chose to give a chanceHanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields, and Aria Montgomery.

That was the story of how they became best friends and since day one they were inseparable. From playing with dolls together, meeting up in the woods after school, and doing each other's makeup and outfits for the very first time, the six girls had formed a somewhat sisterly relationship with each other.

Their bond only grew stronger with all the barriers and difficulties thrown their way. They saw each other's worst phases and also most vulnerable moments.

So, one naturally believes that the friendship is strong enough to survive anything, no matter what.

Elena did.

All of the girls did.

And then just like that, they were proven wrong.

When Alison mysteriously disappeared on September 1st, 2009 at a sleepover the six girls scheduled before the start of school everything drastically changed. After she vanished, the remaining girls slowly but surely drifted apart, focusing on themselves and healing from the night on their own.