Part 16 - The race

Zacznij od początku

Rajveer and Anjali goes to the kitchen and takes the cake from microwave oven.

Rajveer - "Such a nice smell..."

Anjali - "Yup."

Rajveer and Anjali poured cream over the cake and write 'Merry Christmas' on the cake.

Anjali - "Let us make a wish now."

Both of the fold their hands for prayer.

Anjali prayed - "I hope this Christmas brings glory and joy to everyone in the world, Jesus. Hope this enlightens and shows the right path to my family members."

Rajveer prayed - "Happy Birthday Jesus. Please bless me and Anjali. Hope she stay happy forever."

Anjali and Rajveer cut the cake and fed each other.

Next day

St. Thomas Church, Kolkata

Nandini enters the church holding the hands of Anjali.

Nandini - "Are you a regular visitor to church?"

Anjali - "Yeah, maa. Once in 2 weeks, I'll come here. It's the place where I forget the world and focus on me and the god."

Nandini - "The crowd is kind of huge, isn't it?"

Anjali - "Obviously. Since today is Christmas, the crowd is huge. After all, it is Jesus's birthday. I'm going to pray for my dad."

Nandini smiles.

Anjali - "Dad was an avid believer of Jesus. He visits church once in a week."

Nandini - "How was your life at Canada?"

Anjali - "Canada is quite friendly for Indians, So I liked the country. In fact, I met Rajveer there. He used to tell me like, 'Emily, you should solve your problems between you and your mom' always. But mom, I missed you a lot."

Anjali hugged Nandini.

Nandini - "But don't worry. You won't miss your mummy anymore as I won't go anywhere."

"