This was Solaris, the Eternal Sun God. A huge ball of light covers Soleanna and everyone gets sent to a time-space rift, far from that of our world. The group look around at the area that was once Soleanna, all stunned and confused.

Tails: What is this?

Amy: Where are we? What's going on?

Knuckles: Is this because of that light?

Aeon: Whatever that was, I'd suppose so, Knuckles.

Sally: [Looks around] Doesn't explain why we've been sent to a place like this.

Everyone was sent to this time-space rift, even Silver, who was pulled from his future.

Silver: [Looks at hands] The Chaos Emerald has disappeared...

Amy: [Looks to the side; confused] Silver?

Silver: [Looks at her] What are you doing here? This is all so confusing...

Rouge: It's all because of Solaris.

Team Dark, Team Chaotix and even the friends who have come to Soleanna were there.

Amy: [Sees Cream and Cheese; confused] Cream and Cheese?

Cream: [Terrified] What's going on?

Espio: This is a time-space rift.

Vector: [Looks around; confused] But it looks almost exactly like Soleanna.

Sticks: That's because it is, just shattered.

Charmy: [Flies to Vector and Espio; frightened] This is scary, alright...

Eggman: It seems we were all caught by the spatial distortion.

The group look up at the light above them and fully realize what's going on now.

Eggman: Iblis' seal has been broken.

Aeon: That explains why we're all in a time rift and why that ball of light's above us. Robotnik, what's going on?

Eggman: [Looks over to Elise and the dead body of Sonic] Due to Mephiles manipulation, we've been sent here.

Everyone looks to the side and sees Elise, clutching onto Sonic.

Amy: [Shocked] Sonic?

Tails: [Shakes head; doesn't believe it] No... You don't think...

Aeon: I think so, Tails...

Knuckles: Sonic!

Amy drops to her knees and begins crying, feeling sad about losing the person she cares about more than anything. All around Sonic and Elise, everyone feels sad about losing the blue hedgehog, even Shadow and Eggman.

Eggman: Mephiles played us all for fools!

Aeon: What do you mean?

Eggman: His plan all along was to cause the Princess to be so consumed with despair that she'd cry.

Silver: [Realization hits] So that's why he wanted me to kill Sonic before...

The ground begins to shake and a large roar comes from the light.

Silver: Solaris!

Eggman: This creature will consume all existing timelines.

Aeon: That isn't good. [Everyone looks at him] If that happens, all of time itself will collapse and disappear into nothingness.

Eggman: [Nods in agreement] Precisely.

Shadow: The instability of time caused this time-space rift.

Eggman: It won't remain for much longer.

Knuckles: We've no time to waste. We've got to defeat it now!

Aeon: It can't be done, Knuckles. I've gone through time before, and I'll tell you this. It's a transcending life form that exists in the past, present and future.

Eggman: And defeating it here, now, would do nothing.

Silver: [Defiant] No, I won't give up. There has to be a way. If you say it exists in the past, present and future, I'll destroy them all at once!

Shadow: Certainly, it might have been possible, [Looks to Sonic] if he was still alive.

Amy: [Cries even harder] Sonic! Sonic!

Everyone was confused as to what they should do, that is until Elise looks up and feels something flow all around her.

Elise: [Silently] Sonic...

Silver: [Confused] What's the matter?

Elise: I feel... Sonic's presence in the wind. I don't think he's dead yet! [Amy looks up] I'm sure of it. It's not too late!

Aeon: If it's not, then...

Silver: Of course! Let's call him back with the power of the Chaos Emeralds! [Everyone looks at him; clutches fist] Focus your thoughts on using its power to perform this miracle... [Runs to Elise; crouches down] You can do it, Princess!

Elise: I can?

Silver: You were the vessel that was used to seal Iblis. You should be able to use the gems' power to rescue Sonic's soul! [Smiles at her]

Elise: [Nods] I'll... Do it!

Aeon: [Looks to Eggman; curious] Robotnik, where are the Chaos Emeralds?

Eggman: [Uses glasses; scans the time-space rift] Solaris flung the Chaos Emeralds to the distant corners of this distorted world.

Tails: To collect them all in time, we'll have to split up!

Amy: [Stands up] I'll go, too! Because it's for Sonic! So Elise... Watch over him!

Everyone runs off and leaves Elise with Sonic, ready to look for the Chaos Emeralds in order to save Sonic's soul from the after life.