Saving Elise

After watching Elise's father seal the Flames of Disaster in the past, Silver goes back to the present and lands in the city, where he sees Blaze there.

Silver: Blaze...

Blaze: [Curious] What did you see?

Silver: [Looks at his hands] The Iblis Trigger... wasn't Sonic The Hedgehog.

Blaze: I see...

The crowd begins chattering about the recent events that've occurred when Silver went to the past with Shadow.

Silver: They're quite noisy.

Blaze: [Joins him] Yes. I heard that the Princess here left for Dr. Eggman's base in response to his earlier threat.

Silver: [Gets a horrible idea] What if his ultimate objective was to release Iblis?

The two nod to each other and make their way to the Old Kingdom, which is where Elise is currently.

Flashback:

Before Shadow and Silver even started fighting, Aeon and Sally made their way to Elise's last known location, after of course Eggman kidnapped her once again.

Aeon: [Running faster] We're never going to reach them at this speed.

Sally: What do you think we should do then?

Aeon: I don't... Wait!

Aeon stops in his tracks at the sight of Sonic running past him and Sally. He eventually sees them behind him and stops, hoping to get some good news.

Sonic: Aeon, what's got you so speedy?

Aeon: [Scoffs] You're one to talk. What even happened to you, Tails and Knuckles?

Sonic: We got moved to the far future. Eggman's machine was a time machine, and we had to fight this huge lava monster with Shadow and Rouge.

Sally: [Rubs arm] Sounds like serious trouble.

Sonic: What about you guys?

Aeon: Ran into Silver The Hedgehog again. He was looking for you while I was chasing after Elise and Robotnik, but I had some help in stopping him.

Sonic: [Places hand under chin; curious] And, where is she?

Sally: Silver kind of stopped us from getting her back to Soleanna and Eggman recaptured her.

Sonic: If that's the case, then I've got her. You two get back to the city and meet up with Tails.

Sally: I'm good, Sonic. Besides, Team Chaotix is here with me, so I've got to get back to them.

Aeon: [Nods] I'll go with you, just so you've got a safe way to get back.

Sally: [Smiles] You heard him, Sonic. We're going to my base, but make sure Tails knows I'm in the city.

Sonic: [Throws a thumbs up] OK, Sal. Aeon, keep her safe.

Aeon: [Smiles back] You got it, hedgehog.

Sonic runs away from the two and chases after Eggman, who's currently flying Elise back to the Egg Carrier. She doesn't intend to go this time and walks to the front of the Egg Mobile, slowly backing away from Eggman.

Eggman: Now stop it. You have no where to go.

Elise: [Determined] I would rather die than be your prisoner again!

Eggman: [Scoffs] Hmph! So, what are you going to do, Princess? Do you plan to jump?

Sonic comes running into the area and looks up to see the two talking, but that was when he got the point of what was going on.