★22★

Jimin closed the book he was currently reading before getting up from the couch. Their room was lighted by the moonlight coming through the balcony windows.

Every plan Jimin had for today went into thin air since his husband decided to rest for the day after his hours of work out with his wife. Right now his big baby was taking a shower after a long nap.

Jimin could still feel everything he felt a few hours back while he was walking. His legs felt the slight ache as he walked towards the balcony, but this pain was something he secretly loved. Jimin shook his head while smiling as he felt his cheeks burn thinking about every corner of this suite they made love today.

He took a seat over one of the chairs to get some air. Jimin loved the atmosphere here in Jeju. It was cold but bearable. Perfect for a honeymoon.

The smaller gasped when he was scooped up from his sitting position and got placed on someone's lap. Of course it was Jungkook.

“You scared me Jungkook.” Jimin only received a bunny smile in return.

“I am sorry.”

“Sorry for what?” Jimin asked watching a pout forming on his husband's face. He sat sideways on Jungkooks lap looking at the latter.

The younger caressed Jimins thighs in a soothing way through the small robe Jimin was wearing.

“I ruined all your plans today. Do you think I am hypersexual?” Jimin looked at Jungkook with a blank stare first that made the younger anxious but then he broke out into a huge fit of giggles confusing Jungkook.

“What are you even telling? Hyper sexual Jungkook? Where did you get that idea baby?”

“Because I can't stop touching you when I see you like this.” Jimin stopped Jungkooks rant by kissing his lips for a few seconds. “You aren't hyper sexual. Don't say anything stupid like that. And 'we' both ruined our plans.” Jimin corrected Jungkook.

“So I am not? Because right now I want to do this.” Jimins breath caught in his throat when Jungkook crawled his way inside his thighs without warning. That too with an evil smile.

“You are a devil J-Jungkook.” Jimin bit Jungkooks bare shoulders when the latter continued his activities down there. They were outside in the open for Gods sake.
Jimins entire face flushed looking at the other balconies near their suit. He prayed that no one comes out and see him trying hard to not moan out loud.

“I am the devil? Who told you to prance out like this without wearing anything underneath this robe? You know very well that Jeon Jungkook is too possessive of what is his. So I am making sure you understand that well.” Jungkook smirked when Jimin opened his thighs giving his husband more access even though he was weakly protesting Jungkooks actions.

“I think we should get back inside to resume this in one of the places we missed earlier.” Jungkook picked a flushed Jimin up before the smaller had the time to process what was going to happen.

•★•★•

Taehyung made Jin sit first on the dining table before serving him rice and jigae. Sanha was clueless after watching the whole scene where his son was taking care of his wife as if he was a rare gem. And the smile on his son in laws face was making him more clueless and unpleasant. 

“Serve him more meat and veggies Tae. He needs it.” Hobi encouraged Taehyung to put more on the younger's plate receiving whines from the latter.