A plan

The Brothers were all gathered by Beel as he voiced his concern of Mammon being listless as she was now on vacation but she wound up spending her time reading for the upcoming school semester.

It didn't take much to convince Lucifer that they had to reconnect with their sister.

He knew that Mammon arranged her life to be so methodical its almost obsessive.

"Hey, if I can make a suggestion, why don't we switch up having her spend time with each of us?" Satan asked.

"Yeah! In fact, it has been a very long time since she spent any real time with us. But how should we do it?" Asmo asked.

"Well, we know she can help Lucifer in the office more. I can spend time with her with a new two-player video game I got." Levi said.

"Obviously I can take her shopping!" Asmo said cheerfully.

"I suppose I can pull my weight with Beel to find something...." Belphie said.

"I can find some books she would like." Satan added.

"........and maybe.......Diavolo is also planning a beach trip next week...I suppose we can take time to do that as well." Lucifer said.

"Great idea Luci! I'll handle getting Mammy a new swimsuit!" Asmo said.

Beel watched as his brothers were actually agreeing to pitch in on something. He can't remember when he saw everyone wanting to participate in something.

Was it when they were indulging in their sins that Mammon became distant? Was it they became different people that Mammon stepped away from them? And did it hurt her to just watch them?

Hopefully, they can find out why she doesn't give into her assigned sin.....
----------
Plz comment