How It Started 😖👉👈

Introduction;

Jimmy is your crush, you have the biggest crush on him and have since you saw his ass on a bill bored. It was gorgeous, it was... It was like an ass... and ever since, you've had the biggest crush on him. So much so that you know his age, name, home address, morning routine, the angle of his right eye brow, his entire face shape, his parents names, his exact eye color, his dick size, yk, the basics!! 🥰 (You also have over 500 photos of him and have all of his Instagram posts saved).

Jimmy has no idea you exist because of how lame you are, you're nothing compared to this kid diddler.💔 You show up at his door one day, and you knock aggressively as you toot quietly out of fear. He opens the door, you see his luscious grey hairs, his blue eyes, his big ass eyebrows, his large forehead, his little beard and mustache, and his skinny figure. You hear his wife yell "whos at the damn door this time, I swear if its those FBI agents I'm gonna throw the baby at you" she said in frustration.

"It's not, it's just a uh... You're a person right??"

He acknowledged you!!!! He breathed the same air as you?!?! This was a cream cum true!!

You put your eyebrow behind your hairline seductively, that immediately answered his question.

"You're Santa?" He asked.

"What"

"..."

"Anyways..."

You looked at him like a pile of garbage begging not to be taken out, like a vibrator on the verge of death, like a phone put on mute, like a cute donkey. He couldn't help but blush, and in that moment, he fell in love with someone younger then his 40 year old wife.