Chapter 23: The Beast of Rubicon (part 1)

Start from the beginning

(Corky: music stop...)

You both seemed to stare for a moment...sure...joy had filled your heart as you looked above to see your defiant spider intact...but somthing felt...off

Y/N: s-...scuttles...?

You spoke the name you had given it...but...maybe what you were seeing was just an illusion...

maybe what you were seeing was just an illusion

But why...could you see him?

Y/N: n-...no...that cant be...!

9: Y/N, describe what you are seeing...

You couldnt believe it...but out of instict...you uttered his name...Your once...name

Y/N: t-Tank?

9: ...Tank?

She looked at you for a moment before looking back...could she see him too?...

9: File name...Tank...G-1 Pilot...in conclusive...data error...are you perhaps malfunctioning?

9 was...confused?

In an instant the seemingly realistic illusion of Tank brought up both of his arms as a red-

(Corky: this will be fun~)

Table hovered a head of him?

Either way...Scuttles snapped its gaze down towads you as all its body seemed to almost vibrate with a red hue hazing over its eyes as its frame shifted in place...

Scuttles snapped its gaze down towads you as all its body seemed to almost vibrate with a red hue hazing over its eyes as its frame shifted in place

With a few shifts of his hand...Tank changed Scuttles right before your eyes...

Pannels around its body shifted to reveal a threatening underglow as the weapons moved to form a deadlier look...

Y/N: w-what is i-

9: get down...

9 swiped her right hand. Forcefully taking control of your left knee to bend to make you fall into the snow.

Y/N: W-WHA-

In shock you let out a quick yell...but your words were cut off as a "you-sized" beam flew right above you...

A ray of bright blue first melted, then singed the ground you were once standing close so as you looked back at Scuttles...

Y/N: n-no!- scuttles...!

9: that is no longer the machine:"MR.SCUTTLES" Y/N...

You turned to face 9...a-as a wicked smile stained her otherwise usual calm demeanor...Your expression showing horror as 9's gaze continued to look in pure spectacular speculation.

9: the Black box protocol inside the machine is active...replaying the past motives of the pilot before you...

Her crooked smile revealed her teeth...as if she was about to laugh at a cruel and dark joke...

9: the G-1 unit before...is that of pilot name call sign Tank...G-1 name...

The beast

Corky: hmm...looks like things are gonna get quite hairy...but who says that this isn't the perfect chance to make a choice~...but i encourage you all to read these words with truancy. There is still a pretty big chance that the course you have paved for him will leave to him dying still...but this will majorly impact the path Y/N will take...but be careful...from here on out...I really can't save him anymore...now take your pick...

1. What will Y/N do......

Fight....

Conduct...

Run...

Dj...

Control...

Give in...

Seraph protocol