Chapter 6: The Eyes of A Raven

You pondered at the offer...and finally spoke up...

Y/N: fine...I-I'lll stay...

You saw the old man sigh in relief. But in the middle of his now relaxed state, you spoke up...

Y/N: But I won't be doing yoy any favors!...n-not until...

You clenched your hands as you stared at them with all the bravery you could muster...

Y/N: not until I trust you...!

Yoy shouted out as your voice of demand echoed along the large metal room...

Walter: hmm...alright then...but in return...you tell us what we need to know...after that, you will be granted out temporary protection...

You huffed out a nervous cough before thinking...did you really have a choice?

Y/N: F-fine by me...

Walter: good...

The man turned to the lady next to him before speaking.

Walter: 621...proceed with the repairs of your AC, and rest up before your upcoming mission...

The lady, without responding. Immediately turned away towards her machine- wait...

She's the pilot!?

Y/N: w-wait, she-!?...she was the one that-...

Walter: saved you?...yes...you can give your thanks later, but...for now...come with me...

You looked to the man with a confused and untrusting expression before watching him turn away from you without a care.

He then walked into the room you had tried to enter and escape to...before running into 621 ofcourse...the weird pillow sensation was still on your back coincidencentally...

Walter: you coming, or what?...

The man spoke with slight impatience...

Y/N: Y-...yeah...

Slowly regaining your confidence, you walked towards the door before entering a somewhat large hallway

But to your left, you could see...

Walter: ah, those...fabricators that can produce whatever we need if given the blueprints...in short, we buy the blue prints for a one time use. Fabricators build it, and there you have it...tools, weapons, parts...pretty much anything that's made of metal...

You looked over to see the line of machines dormant for a few seconds...before immediately firing up.

Several metal claws sliced and carved away, while a laser beamed down to make precise cuts into a large slab of metal.

Within a few short seconds, a large metal armor plate was sent out of the other side...and not long after...

621 walked in...