"MERDE!" Francesca shouts, immediately covering her eyes with her hands as a precaution.

"Hi Lucy!" He grins.

"Hi Lando." Lucy laughs.

"Get a room!" Francesca shouts.

"We have one!" Lucy calls back.

"One that is not my bedroom!"

Lando grinned as he moved off of the blonde who pushed herself up from her position. With Francesca stood in the doorway covering her eyes until Lando coughed to get her attention.

"You can uncover your eyes now!" Lucy shouts, throwing a pillow at the brunette.

"Good." Francesca says, slowly removing her hands from her eyes in case they had spontaneously stripped of all their clothes.

Lando grins cheekily once again, sat on his knees on the bed as he caught the pillow that was launched at his face when Francesca grabbed it from the floor. The brunette rolled her eyes at the boy with curly hair, shaking her head as she kicked the door closed after shouting back to her mother in French when Celine called up the stairs and making her way over to the bed.

She climbed onto the mattress and sat next to Lucy who was leaning back against the headboard, the blonde woman rested her head on her best friends shoulder and Francesca rested hers atop of Lucy's. Lando gave them both a weird look before Francesca let her legs fall and Lando laid down with his head on Francesca's thighs.

"Has she told you about Pierre, Luce?" Lando asks.

"No! What about Pierre!" Lucy's mouth falls open.

"Nothing about Pierre." Francesca grumbles. "For fucks sake."

"Mhm." Lando raises his eyebrows. "Franierre is in full swing at the moment."

"Your joking!" Lucy gasps. "Francesca Celine Amelia Lewis! How dare you not tell me this!"

"Because there is nothing to tell!" Francesca says with a laugh. "Do not give me that look, Norris. You know there's nothing to tell! We're just friends!"

"Friends don't look at friends that way!" Lando sings.

"Stop spending so much time on Tik Tok."

"No."

Lando smirks as Lucy laughs whilst Francesca lets her head fall back with a loud groan.

"Franierre will become a thing one day and I will be there to witness it." Lucy states.

"Get in line, there's a whole queue of people waiting for it." Lando states.

"And annoyingly, Fernando is is the ring leader with Seb." Francesca grumbles. "And Seb isn't even on the fucking grid anymore!"

🏎️💨

"LANDO NORRIS! GET YOUR ARSE OUT OF BED!"

"FIVE MORE MINUTES!"

"YOU SAID THAT TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES AGO!"

Lando groaned as he was shoved off of the pull-out bed in Francesca's bedroom.

Lucy, still half-asleep, laughed from her position on the bed. They had an early flight out of Heathrow Airport to get over to Australia and because Lando wouldn't get his arse out of bed then they couldn't leave the house to get to the airport.

Francesca and Lucy were already ready, dressed in comfy clothes which would no doubtedly make them freeze to death in the English air but would ensure they were not dying of heat stroke when they finally made to the Down Under. They had packed their bags the night before and Richard had already put them in his car to make sure they didn't make to much racket at three in the morning and wake up Celine and the neighbours.

After another five minutes of negotiating with the Norris boy, Lando got up.

With coffees and energy drinks in hand, the group moved out of the house with Richard behind them, locking the door and unlocking his car. Lucy and Francesca were practically dragging Lando by the hair because he kept complaining he was tired and taking all the time in the world to do anything.

They'd had enough of it.

"Is Oscar meeting you there?" Richard questions.

"He ended up going straight from Saudi to Australia instead." Francesca responds.

"Ah okay." Richard comments.

Francesca sat in the passenger seat controlling the music and swiping her thumbs across the screen of her phone sending text messages to fellow drivers who were also leaving their respective countries that morning.

Lucy and Lando were in the back of the car having a conversation in hushed whispers.

With there being barely any traffic at stupid o'clock in the morning, they got the airport quickly.

Richard unloaded their bags, gave Lando a pat on the back and Lucy a small hug before he turned to Francesca and pulled her into his arms. Telling her to be safe and make sure she gets that race win along with telling her he'd up early to watch the race.

He then watched the three all walk into the airport.

Red Bull and McLaren had teamed together to get the two drivers, Lucy and originally Oscar before he changed his mind and decided to go and spend more time with his family back in Melbourne, a private jet from Heathrow Airport to Melbourne. So they got through security and everything rather quickly.

"I miss Oscar." Lando sighs, slumping into a chair.

"You'll see him soon enough." Francesca says, patting his leg with her hand.

"Your like his big brother." Lucy laughs.

"The big brother who gets jealous whenever he's with anyone else." Francesca adds.

"I do not get jealous!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Are you sure about that?" Lando mocks. "Shut up, Fran. Your voice is so annoying sometimes."

"Noted, Lando is not a morning person." Lucy says.

"You only just realised that?" Francesca giggles.

"You shut your mouth." Lucy sighs.

Putting her hands up in defence, Francesca could only laugh as Lucy muttered in German underneath her breath.

"Not my fault you're too busy checking him out to notice other things." Francesca mutters.

"Shut up Francesca!" Lucy shouts.

Grinning, the brunette woman sat back in her chair.

Oh what fun it is to piss off your friends.

—————————————————————

Heyyyyy

So now is where updates slow, I have a uni interview tomorrow and then I go back to college on Thursday so I won't have as much time for writing like I have done recently.

Much love,
- Hollie <3