𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Adelaide Stark was born into a life of privilege, wealth and an exceptionally high IQ of 267. Growing up, Adelaide had everything she could ever want, she was raised with all the luxuries and opportunities a child could dream of, but she always felt like something was missing. She longed for adventure and excitement, something her sheltered life couldn't provide. She was a bright and curious child, always eager to explore and learn new things. 

 She grew up in a loving family, with her father, Tony Stark, being a  genius inventor ,CEO of Stark Industries and one of the founding members of the Avengers, and her mother, Pepper Potts, a successful businesswoman. However, at the age of 8, Adelaide was kidnapped while on a family vacation.

Her kidnappers were part of a secret organization known as the Red Room, notorious for their ruthless and inhumane experiments on children, the red room trained young children to become deadly assassins. Adelaide was taken to their headquarters, where she was subjected to intense training and experiments. The Red Room was interested in Adelaide because of her unique genetic makeup, which they believed would make her a powerful asset. Adelaide quickly learned that the only way to survive in the Red Room was to become stronger. She trained tirelessly, pushing her body and mind to their limits all while being 8 years old. 

At the age of ten, Adelaide was chosen to be a part of an experiment involving the six Infinity stones. The scientists believed that by combining the stones with a young and malleable mind, they could create a being with unimaginable powers. And that is exactly what happened. As the stones were fused with her body, Adelaide felt a surge of energy and power course through her veins. But the experience was too much for her young mind to handle, and she blacked out. 

The Red Room saw Adelaide as their ultimate weapon. She spent the next 10 years of her life in the Red Room, enduring grueling training and experiments to enhance her abilities, all under the supervision of the ruthless Hydra organization.

Despite the harsh conditions of the Red Room, Adelaide found solace in her friendship with the a few years older Natasha Romanoff, another young girl who had been brought to the facility. They bonded over their shared experiences and helped each other survive the brutal training. Until Natasha escaped leaving her alone in the organisation. 

Adelaide's determination to escape the Red Room only grew stronger as the years went by. She refused to let the organization break her and used her powers to their advantage.

In a daring escape on her 20th birthday, Adelaide managed to break free from the Red Room but she didn't leave empty-handed. She took with her the knowledge of the Infinity stones and their incredible power. 

Adelaide learned that she was not only the daughter of Tony Stark, but also a member of the powerful Stark family, known for their advanced technology and wealth. 

With the help of her father, Adelaide began to learn how to control and use her powers for good. She was determined to make a difference and protect others from experiencing the same horrors she had gone through, so Adelaide, now known under the codename 'White Widow' a nod to her past as a deadly assassin, but also a symbol of her new role as a hero, joined forces with her father as an Avenger. 

She also reconnected with Natasha, who had joined the Avengers a few years prior.