Alina beamed at them and replied, "Yeah sure." Um... By the way, where did Bai last go before being kidnapped? Dylan replied that she went to the forest near the Leopard's castle outskirts. Alina replied, "Okay I understand." Then she looked at Winston and said, "Rest well I will be back soon." Then she kissed his forehead and teleported to the place where Curtis was currently finding Bai.

On the other hand, Winston was dumbfounded, Alina just vanished in thin air. Because when Alina teleported with him he was unconscious. Winston pondered, "My mate is so precious." *(proud)

————————

.
.
.

A few moments later...

Dylan questioned, "Are you sure he is here? I mean it is the most isolated part of the forest even normal beastmen don't come here because this place is not suitable for hunting. Alina was a little confused but replied, "But I felt his presence somewhere near." Okay, let me try again...

One minute later...

Alina thought, "I can't find his presence anymore but I can feel something else if I am not wrong it's Bai and those kidnappers."

Um... Dylan! I can't find him but I think I have found Bai and her kidnappers it's a little far from here. So there is a possibility that Curtis is at that place and he is unconscious or something happened to him, we need to hurry otherwise it will be a disaster.

Dylan doesn't feel good about this idea so he tries to stop her by asking if you want to help Curtis I can help you by bringing him here but please stay here, those scorpion beastmen are not like others they are more dangerous and brutal. Most of the females who are forced to mate with them end up dying.

Alina shuddered after listening to Dylan's reason. Alina thought, "I don't really know much about them, I only know that Winston was poisoned by the King of Flame City and then forcefully mated with Bai." " Actually, I stopped reading at that point because it broke my heart."

But Alina broke her thoughts and replied to Dylan, "Don't worry I will be with you and I will erase our presence so no one will be able to feel us, and we have to return home soon because Winston is waiting for us."

Dylan sighed... Okay, let's go then.

After Alina and Dylan reach where Curtis and Bai Qing Qing are currently staying...

There was a narrow cave I think only the entrance was narrow. In the back of the cave, there is a snake tail. Seeing this Alina and Dylan rushed in that direction and found Curtis in his beast form and he was lying there. Seeing this Alina panicked, "I think we are late, what should we do now, did he die because of me?"

Seeing her panic like this Dylan assures her, "Don't worry he is alive but his condition is not good." Alina rushed to the almost-dead Curtis to heal him after that he unblocked his strength.

After everything was done she went to Dylan and said, "Everything is fine now. Let's leave before something more occurs and I can't take these moans anymore." Alina thought, "I am shocked because it doesn't seem like Bai is against it, otherwise, I would have helped her. She is even calling them by their names."

After treating Curtis, Alina and Dylan were leaving that place. Alina suddenly stopped on her track and thought, "Let's do them a favour." while leaving she put them to sleep.

Alina suddenly called Dylan and said, "Dylan I found an interesting thing nearby, wanna see?"

Dylan: '?' okay.

After walking for five minutes they reached a field where there were many long stick-type plants.

Ta-da!!

Dylan was confused so he asked Alina, "What are these?" Alina was excited so she beamed and replied these are sugarcanes. Then she held her hands and exclaimed, "Let's go." Dylan was delighted seeing that she was finally happy. Then Alina exclaimed, "Let's cut some and get back home." Dylan said you stay here I will be right back. Alina excitedly replied 'Okay'.

As Dylan left to cut some sugarcane, Alina set under a tree shade. Suddenly both Dylan and Alina felt a presence. Dylan rushed to Alina and Alina became alert. Then Alina asked in a cold voice, "Who are you?"

Shadow: Pftt... Interesting!! *(amused)
Then he came out of his hidden spot.

Dylan was shocked and exclaimed, "King of Flame City?!"

......................

#Sorry for the late update. Hope you enjoy reading...