Dylan looked behind to catch a glimpse of the female who was screaming and gossiping, it was actually Rosa, Winston's niece.

Rosa was telling everyone, "Do you know the female Bai went to the forest without telling her mate and got abducted, I am sure she is the one who called those ferals." Another female answered, "I know right, that female is too arrogant and never listens to anyone. Also, she acts like she knows everything."

On the other hand, Parker who was nearby was furious after listening to their chatter and growling at them angrily and asked, "How dare you talk nonsense about my female?" The females were startled by his sudden outbursts as a result their mates who were guarding them were about to attack him. But the wolf King stopped them before that and called Parker to join the search group.

As a result, the fight stopped before it started. Though everyone cooled down after that, Rosa was not happy about it because she could not let Parker humiliate her. She is the only Tiger Princess.

So she mocked Parker and asked, "Parker when did she become your female she didn't even accept you. You are just shameless she would never accept you. Even an awful feral has a higher status than you.

Though Parker wants to answer back nothing comes out of his mouth because it's true that QingQing still hasn't accepted him. But he still replied, "My QingQing told me she would mate with me soon." after that he left the place. After listening to his answer Rosa's face darkens and she thinks, "I wish that female never comes back. "

After these commotions were over females and cubs were arriving at the safety zone. On the other hand, Dylan was already at home and told Alina about the situation.

Alina's POV...

Dylan told me that Bai QingQing was kidnapped by scorpions. That's strange. I mean scorpion beastmen are not like other ferals they don't like leaving the desert, Then find Bai out of everyone. And our protagonist, she is like a problem sucker. How did she get captured by them?

Anyway, I don't care about her.
...........

Wait, Curtis went to rescue her but with his current strength, it's impossible.
... Haa! He would be drop-dead.

What should I do??

A few moments later

Dylan! Winston! I think I need to go and unblock Curtis's strength.

Dylan and Winston at the same time asked "What?" Winston replied, "No Alina it's dangerous we can't let you leave this City and I also think you should stay in the safety zone for the time being because I can't afford to lose you. Dylan also supported Winston and said "he is right and it's natural for a male to die to protect his mate.

Alina thought, " I know they were right but I will die in regret if anything happens to him. To be honest, I don't hate Curtis, I am just not a big fan of the overbearing male protagonist. Also, I punished him because he was wrong at that time, I mean because of him Shu almost died. But right now it's a special circumstance that I can't just turn a blind eye."

Alina took a deep breath and calmly tried to convince her mates. Then Alina tried to reason that she didn't want a male to die because of her selfishness. She said, "I know you are worried about my safety but trust me it will only take five minutes, and even Dylan can come with me."

After listening to her explanation, though they did not agree, they did not refuse. Honestly, they knew her characteristics if something really happened to Curtis she would blame herself for that. So Winston spoke, "If you really want to help that male you have to take Dylan with you."