-Uncle please eat the chicken curry made by Beam and tell me if it is delicious or not, Beam also put chicken curry on Kan's father's plate.

-You don't have to pick it up. Uncle can make it himself, Kan's father said in a monotone, but he agreed to try the chicken curry Beam gave him to try. Beam looked at him delightedly.

-Well, it's a bit spicy, Kan's father said bluntly, before continuing to eat. Beam turned to smile at his lover.

All the time they ate, Joe and Beam took turns feeding Kan and Graf's parents, although they didn't say anything, they accepted the food.

When they were done, Beam and Kan took the dishes and washed them, Joe and Graf leaving the dining room table, their parents' eyes watching them with a strained expression on their faces. When they finished, Beam a

left to join Joe, Graf and Kan.

-Kan, Graf, come talk to father in the room, Kan's father called his two sons before entering the room.

-I'll be right back, Beam, Kan told him

to Beam before following his father. Graf gave Joe a light look to which Joe nodded. Graph and a

followed closely by the brother. As they followed their father, Kan's mother went to meet Beam and Joe.

-Can I talk with you? Kan's mother said before walking into the living room. Joe and Beam followed her too.

- Dad, what is it? Kan asked his father right after closing the bedroom door.

- Why are you doing this to yourself? Kan's father asked softly.

- What are we doing, dad? Graf asked, before receiving a look from his father.

-Well, have Beam and Joe fall in love with your parents, Graf. Do you think dad doesn't know? That you and Joe are not normal friends. You followed in your brother's footsteps, didn't you?

-These things don't happen so easily, father. Graf and I have our own hearts, we have our own feelings. Before, Graf wanted to sacrifice himself, he wanted to do anything to make mom and dad happy in exchange for you accepting my relationship, He wanted me to make up for everything I let my dad and mom down on , but I couldn't bear to see him disappointed, sad or forced to do something because of the suffering, Kan said.

-Dad, all this time, Kan and I have always been good kids...we've always been good sons...we've always obeyed our father and the fact that we both have a male partner doesn't stop us from being good sons? Graf said.

Now the two brothers help each other talk so that their father can understand the love they both have for their loved ones.

-So, you two haven't thought about... how I'm going to show my face? If anyone finds out about this? asked the father

-Dad do you care more about what people say than what I want? Kan asked softly, making his father freeze.

-It's true, my father cared more about foreigners than I did when I was a child. But, I don't care about them. Graf and I will take care of our parents more than anyone, and that's why Graf and I brought partners so that mom and dad know who they are, get to know you. If I didn't care about Beam, I wouldn't bring him to my father, Kan said.

-Yeah, if daddy didn't love you, I probably wouldn't even bring Joe to introduce him to my parents. I don't want to hide, I don't want to lie to them, I want my parents to see the sincerity of me and Kan, that we don't do anything behind their backs, said Graf.

-Do you think their love will last forever? To be honest, Dad doesn't see it, Dad said in a strained voice. Kan could understand his father.

No one can say what our future will be. But, we will do our best with you and the people we love, Kan said in a serious tone.