𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Start from the beginning

Natalie
I'm tired, Tatum. Too tired for your shitty jokes, go to a bar and find someone to fuck or whatever you do.

She leaves me on opened and suddenly, I'm back in a bad mood. I put down my phone rubbing my hands over my face as the class talks amongst themselves and I just let them.

I should have stopped her from leaving on that stupid trip, I should have pulled her closer in bed and just spoke it out with her because now I've snapped at her on the phone the first night for having an attitude—I raised my voice, I got stressed with my writing and she wouldn't respond for hours after my phone died. I should have messaged more but I fell asleep.

Last night she was right about the shower...I got frustrated and I thought pleasuring myself would help, it didn't. I almost gave into her drunk on the phone when I should have hung up right away.

Talking to Diana drunk is very complicated sometimes since she refuses to listen. Most of the time she will say anything when there's alcohol in her system...

I sit up grabbing my phone again realising something.

Natalie
Are you with Diana right now?

Victoria
Hello to you too Natalie

Natalie
Hello, Victoria. Now, is she with you?

Victoria
She is. Will I tell her call?

Natalie
No. Don't tell her I'm messaging, but who was that man last night that started saying stuff to her?

Victoria
Angelo Karlton. I got him away from her and made sure she's ok so don't pounce me when I drop her home.

Natalie
He shouldn't have went up to her in the first place.

Victoria
Natalie I thought he wanted to speak with me.

Natalie
When will she be home?

Victoria
We're stopped for bathroom break, once she's finished we're on the road. Probably around six or so.

I put my phone down again sighing.

-Diana's POV-

"I'm fine, Bella, really. I got it, see." I hold my two bags, Arabella shuts the trunk off the jeep nodding. I shake my head a little trying to get the pieces of hair coming out of my braid away from my face because of the wind.

"Okay then, I will see you tomorrow bright and early, first day in the building." Arabella smiles at me, I smile back before she looks up to the house. I look too just as the front door gets pulled open.

Natalie stands, holding Dorothea as she looks at me. She's always so beautiful. The pace of my heart picks up slightly as if I've begun running. She's just waiting at the door for me, that's normal—why am I freaking out already?

Victoria beeps making me and Arabella both jump, I almost drop my bags as I look to the jeep.

"You better give that girl a break!" I hear Lili shouting out the window, looks like it was not Victoria beeping.