Jeonghan tied his shoes hurriedly while Mingyu stood like a statue beside him, holding onto his not so heavy bag.

"I'll leave then. Take care. And tell Seungcheol I'm going to meet Joshua in Busan. And also tell him to not tell anything to Jiyeon without Joshua's permission. I don't know if he's gonna tell her or not"

Mingyu just nodded like an obedient kid as the older gave him orders he had to follow.

"Bye, hyung. Let me know if something goes wrong" Mingyu said, eyes filled with concern as he watched Jeonghan walk away.

Mingyu still couldn't process what's happening. It's still a shock to him that after all these months, Joshua finally wants to talk to Jeonghan.

Unaware of having no other presence of any human except himself in the house, Mingyu walked back into his room and laid down on his bed.

9.58 AM

Jiyeon walked out of the shower, tying a knot with the belt of her bathrobe and walked in front of the basin to brush her teeth. Before doing so, she checked her phone for the tenth time to see if she had gotten any missed calls or texts from her brother but to no avail once again.

"What's he up to? Zero calls, zero texts since last night. Is he alright?" He talked by herself, squeezing some toothpaste on her brush.

After getting out of the bathroom, she proceeded to walk to the kitchen but realization hit her that she still has no grocery or any kind of food in the house.

Let's go grocery shopping, she thought to herself before walking into her closet to put on some clothes.

After almost half an hour, she was finally ready to leave the house but was halted as her phone started ringing. Looking at the contact, a huge smile grew on her lips and she answered the call right away.

"Are you finally telling me what's your surprise?" She asked impatiently, without even letting her best friend on the other line speak.

"Oh calm down, babe. Let me speak" – "Okay, what is it?" Impatient, that's the word that describes Jiyeon the best.

"You won't even let me talk. But, anyways, open your door" Her best friend said, making Jiyeon's dumbass confused.

"Why?" She questioned, but nonetheless, she went over to her door and unlocked it before slowly pulling it open, popping her head out slightly just in case her friend paid someone to scare her — which she wouldn't be surprised if it happened because she has done worse stuff before.

Jiyeon's eyes grew wide, almost popping out of its socket as her eyes landed on the figure in front of the door.

"CHOI SOMIN YOU BITCH" She let out the loudest scream, immediately jumping into the arms of her best friend who stumbled back slightly by the hard impact of Jiyeon throwing herself on her.

Somin is Jiyeon's one and only childhood best friend, who was born just one day after her, who she grew up relying on, who's the only friend that has ever been with her through every ups and downs in her life.

Whether it's as small as getting her first ever shoe or as big as getting her first house, whether its crying after a stupid argument with her younger brother over a toy at the age of 8 or her crying after getting her heart broken after Jeonghan left, Somin has been with Jiyeon through it all and has laughed and cried with her every single time.