Jungkook nod his head. "I am. Pleasure to meet you, Mrs Kim".

"Oh boy, just call me aunty, that would be nicer".

Jungkook smile. "Yes aunty". He said as he bow a little. So this is Taehyung's mother. Jungkook is not gonna lie, she is a really beautiful woman, and she resembles Taehyung a lot. Especially her boxy smile. That's how he know Taehyung got that beautiful shape of smile from his mother.

"I'm here to visit Taeri. And..wanna talk to you about something".

"Of course, son. Taeri has been doing fine here. And she has been missing you a lot. It's good that you're here, visiting her. Anyway what's the thing you wanna talk about?"

"Do you know anything about dad?"

"About what?"

"Him being..gay?"

"Oh. You mean about your father's boyfriend he used to have? I know it".

"And do you know dad's ex is... Jungkook's dad?"

Mrs Kim look at Jungkook, eyes widened a little. "You mean...Jeon Jungyoon is your father's ex boyfriend?"

Taehyung nod his head. "Yeah. They used to date each other when they were younger. I'm surprised you don't know about dad's past".

"I do. I know about his past. It's just that..I don't know his past will be with Jeon Jungyoon, which is Jungkook's father. What a small world, right son?"

"It is. So..you don't know anything about Jungkook's father? And Jeon Cooperation?"

"I mean I just know him as a CEO of one of the biggest company in Korea. And I just know him by his surname , not his full name. Me myself haven't meet him, so how would I know him. It's all just coincidence, son".

"Mom, you're okay with dad being gay? Can you please tell me why you left dad, and us? All these things are just getting me confused, mom".

Mrs Kim sigh. "Looks like you're going to discover another truth, then. Taehyung ah, just so you know, about me leaving your father, is none of your father's fault. Your father come out to me once, that he's gay, and he used to date someone named Jeon Jungyoon. He hide his sexuality from me, scared that I would be mad at him. To be honest, I didn't mad at him, or even hate him for being gay. Like even if we are married, I still can't change his sexuality. He's gay and no one can change him. I can't do anything about it".

"That's how I knew, his love for Jeon Jungyoon is so strong. Even though we are married, he's still thinking of Jungyoon. That's why, I took a decision to ask for divorce. I told your father, he should fight for his love. He should find Jeon Jungyoon again. He must find his love again. I don't wanna be an obstacle for his love. Even though we were divorced, I don't want to leave my children. But I had to, son. My company was having a very serious problem at that time, a huge problem that nearly made my company closed. But luckily, I got to save it, even though it took a really long time. That's why I can't take care of you and your sister ".

"While struggling with the company, I got to know about your father's death. Taehyung ah, even though he's my ex husband, but I can't control my tears after knowing about his death. I was in my tears, thinking about my children. How will they grow up? I don't know where they are, who are they staying with, who's feeding them? I cared about all that, Taehyung ah". Mrs Kim said, already in tears.

It makes also Taehyung can't control his tears. "Mom, why didn't I know anything about this? Why did you tell me now? How can you let me hate you like that mom?"

"Honey, before you know this, you have to discover about your dad's past first, which is his love life. Just like me, I want you to accept your father's sexuality first, his boyfriend, someone named Jeon Jungyoon, until then, you will come to me again, asking me for the real truth. That's why I didn't force you to stay with me, son. Cause I know, there are many things you need to know. And the last place you will discover all the truths, is here. Our house. I'm sorry that you got to know all this right now, baby". Mrs Kim said, apologizing.