getting some what closer?

Jaemin finally got off his phone then he checked the time it was 6:30pm he mumbled "shit i gotta get ready to go to renjun's house" he got ready then got his things then walked to renjun's house because his house is very close to his it was a 10 minute walk.He finally made it to renjun's house. Then he knocked on the door a few moments later renjun opened the door then greeted his best friend then jaemin let him self into his house. Then he saw jeno and renjun's brother Jisung sitting on the couch playing video games on the tv. he went to the couch and sat on it while talking to jeno. He got a controller and started playing with the two while renjun was in the kitchen making some food for the 4 of them

TIME SKIP!

Everyone had a good time it was 10:00pm already jeno and jaemin walked home together since all 3 of their houses are close to each other jeno and jaemin bid goodbyes to each other and went to their separate houses jaemin on the other hand started texting hayun after he got home he texted hayun for a few minutes then kept his phone on his desk so, he could go change after he changed he started texting hayun again as the time went on it was already 11:30pm jaemin wondered when is his mom coming home thats when he got a text from his mom saying "i gotta work at the hospital overnight" he replied "ok i guess i can stay home alone" as the time went on jaemin made dinner for him self which was some ramen and chicken sticks as he ate he noticed the time it was 11:55pm and he was done with dinner he mumbled "oh shit i gotta go feed mocha" mocha is his cat. 

TIME SKIP!

he went over to mocha and her kittens with the cat food jaemin slowly dumped the food on the tray for the cats to eat and so they ate well making jaemin smile then slowly making his way to his room to go to sleep because he has class the next day. He went to the washroom to go brush his teeth while he brushed his teeth he got a message from his groupchat which included jeno, jaemin, renjun and jisung and Chenle, jisung's best friend. They were all good friends and so jeno sent a reel in the groupchat.

TIME SKIP!

It was morning. It was 6:24am jaemin got up from bed then went to the washroom to fresh up and get ready. After he got ready he went to go make some breakfast for him self. He made eggs and bacon and he poured fresh orange juice into his cup. He ate his food then he saw it was 7:10 am. He got up from his seat then got his bag. Then he left the house and he locked the door he walked to the bus stop when he got there he saw hayun. Hayun immediately ran to jaemin and jaemin ran to hayun they both greeted eachother "good morning" while waiting for the next bus then someone came and started making fun of them. It was Iseul. Iseul said "you losers deserve each other" iseul said while smirking. Jaemin replied "whats your problem iseul she's my friend" "oh nothing" iseul replied back still smirking. The bus arrived everyone got on.

IN THE BUS

Jaemin And Hayun sat next to each other. they talked for awhile the bus finally stopped at their location and everybody got off including jaemin and hayun. hayun spotted her best friend, Choi Sunhee, hayun ran to sunhee while jaemin was left there standing hayun said "hey sun this is my new friend introduce yourself" jaemin said "hello i'm Na Jaemin but you can call me jaemin i'm a new student" sunhee replied "hi jaemin im Choi Sunhee you can call me sunhee" they both exchanged handshakes. then hayun said "oh our class is starting now we have to go" sunhee said "ok go you two im gonna go to the library" they bid sunhee goodbye then went off to their classes. Jaemin said "she is nice" hayun said "yeah she is she's actually the kindest person here" jaemin said "that's cool" they kept talking until their professor came in and started the lecture"

TIME SKIP!

the class was finally over and jaemin and hayun went to the library where they saw renjun and jeno. Jaemin walked over to them and said " hi guys didnt know you both would come here" jeno said "whos that?" jaemin said "oh guys meet hayun" jeno and renjun exchanged looks then renjun said "hi hayun im Huang Renjun jaemin's best friend" jeno introduced himself "hi im Lee Jeno also jaemin's best friend" hayun smiled and introduced herself last "hello im Jung Hayun"

HI PEOPLE!

828 WORDS