First day on the job

"Okay guys remember at least one of you on the ladder have to keep watch on the people entering the water. And remember if there is trouble blow a long whistle and grab what you need to rescue that individual. Understood?"

Our instructor explained. I elbow Brooke as I spot a hottie while the instructor was explaining. We all shout out "understood" and walked to our assigned ladders.

I start to climb up and Brooke is about 6 steps behind. "Lazy!" I shout as I keep on climbing. She quickly caught up to me and gave me a soft punch on my back. We both giggle and finally get to the top.

At the moment I spot the chair that looks over to the hottie's ladder I run to it and sit on it. "I declare this chair mine." I shout to Brooke.

We both are just sitting down looking over the ocean. "What a beautiful view." I say with a sigh of relief. Brooke nodded in agreement.

It was calm the first hour of the job. We are both scrolling thru our Instagram feed. I put my phone down to take a quick scan of the water. "Nothing for now.." I say with a smirk to Brooke and then continue to use my phone.

"Okay it might be calm and all but this is starting to get a little boring. Plus I don't want to waste all my da-" I pause Brooke's complaining ass at the sight of an elderly woman screaming for help.

We both drop our phones on the little table in between our chairs. I grab the whistle and blow a long one. We both run down and reach for the woman. Following us was the hottie and his partner.

Me and Brooke pull her out of the water and the hottie takes her blood pressure and asked her medical questions.

After the "elderly woman rescue" as I like to call it, we went back up our ladder and shared a spinach wrap.

"Child!! Your dropping crumbs everywhere!!" I complain to Brooke, then turn around,grab a cloth and throw it at her indicating to clean this mess of hers. "Chill fam" she says.

"Do you remember what the instructor said earlier today?" Brooke said as she turned to her head to me. "Yeah". "Well I'm about to take a nap so you'll be the 'one of you on the ladder have to keep watch'" she said.

Brooke is passed out and all I'm left to do is stare at the hottie and keep a watch on the people entering the water but, mostly the hottie.

The rest of the day was pretty calm with only one more rescue after the "elderly woman rescue".

I hop in the passenger seat of Brooke's car and we drive to her house. I'm staying at her house for 2 weeks because my parents on a trip to Spain and being Lonely for 2 weeks isn't happening so I'm staying with her.

"We should order some pizza." I said. "Omg yessss." Brooke replied in the most retarded voice. We called Pizza Hut and ordered a large cheese pizza.

After we ate I hop in the shower. I wrap my towel around my body and make a knot above my chest to secure the towel. I step outside to grab the stool to able to do keratin treatments to my hair. This salt water has my hair hard and dehydrated.

Brooke comes into my room. "Goodnight girly." She tells me and then walks out. Before she can close the door I say "night to you too punk" and then plop onto my bed.