Special Chapter ( 3 ) ( END )

Nunew's POV

I wanted to surprise Zee while working, I also bought his favorite snacks.. I smiled to myself when I suddenly saw people murmuring and taking pictures.

I frowned, asking someone what was happening.

"Hey uhm, what's happening?" i asked, she turned to me and gasped softly "K-Khun Nhu.."

Everyone turned to me and what I saw in their eyes was shock.. What was happening? Soon they started to take pictures as the person then pointed at someone.

"P'Zee cheated on Khun Nunew!" one person shouted then several shouted. I frowned, what are they talking about?

"P-P'Zee.. He-"

"HE CHEATED ON KHUN NUNEW!"

A person helped me get through the way and that's when I finally saw Zee and N'Yanika.. I looked at Zee and his eyes was shaking in fear, I had to help him..

I breath shakily as I ran towards him, "Hey, hey.. What's happening?" i whispered, soon his eyes was starting to fill with tears.

"Get away from him you bitch!" I looked at N'Yanika, in slight anger. "Did you just call me a bitch?" i asked, walking towards her as Zee just stood there, watching me.

"Yeah! I hate you!" she shouted as I slapped her making her fall to the ground as people gasped.

"Zee was right, you were bad news.." i fisted her hair, forcing her to look at me. "What did you do to Zee, huh?" i asked, fisting her hair more as she winced in pain.

"Nunew!" i turned to Nat who was running towards me. "Stop! several people are recording you right now!" he whisper shouted as I looked around, it was true. But I didn't care, I was desperate to know what Yanika did to Zee.

I sigh, "Stand up before I slap you even harder.." Yanika stood up shakily. "Everyone! This woman right here, the woman who's currently working with Zee on a series.."

"She's a crazy, maniac fan of my husband."

People gasped and murmured. "She hates me! Not only she wanted to have a series with Zee, but to take him away from me." i continued as Yanika breathed shakily.

"She planned this all along, just to get rid of me, isn't that right? Yanika?" i smirked at Yanika who's makeup was ruined and nearly crying.

"Oh come on, don't be such a weepy. It's true right?" i said and people laughed. "See? Look at you, your getting famous for doing such things to my husband."

"Oh right, what did you do to Zee again?" "Let go of me!" she yelled making me fist it even harder.

"Not unless you tell me." i said sternly "Everyone. What did Yanika do to my husband?" i asked

"She kissed P'Zee!" they replied as I chuckled. "So not only you get to work with Zee, but you also get to kiss him?" i glared.

"You know.." i leaned at Yanika slowly "You shouldn't be tasting what's mine, hm?" i whispered as she spitted on me as people gasped making me sigh, wiping it off before looking back at her.

I slapped her even harder making her fall back to the ground. "Ugh.. How disgusting are you.." i kneeled down making her look at me shakily

"Wanna end up in jail honey?" i teased making her eyes widen, breathing shakily as I chuckled.

"Yeah, that's what I thought" i licked my thumb, wiping it on her makeup as people gasped softly.

I then stood up, sighing before turning to Zee whose eyes was widened. I smiled, walking towards him "Are you okay baby?" i asked, he then hugged me tightly as I whined "Too tight!" i said as people then cheered and started taking pictures.