Special Chapter ( 2 )

- Later -

Nunew's POV

I giggled as Zee fed me some of his food making me munch it as he chuckles softly. "Is it delicious?" he asked making me nod.

"We should eat at this restaurant more often, their food taste so yummy." i said as he smiles softly "Anything for you ter.." i smiled.

"Even their band sing so well.." i rested my chin with my hand, placing my elbow on the table, watching them sing.

I noticed Zee suddenly smiled making me hum, "Why are you smiling?" i asked, smiling slightly as he stood up making me look at him, confused.

"Wait me here.."

He started walking towards the singer as my eyes widened. What was he doing? He pointed at me while talking to the singer as the singer looked at me.

He then nodded before walking back to me, smiling.

"Why did you do that?" i asked as he hid his hands on his pockets.

"I told him you wanted to sing." my eyes widened "Eh?! Zee why would you say that!" i complained as he chuckles.

"Just go to him, he's waiting for you. Sing whatever you want.." he said making me glare at him.

I started to walk towards them "P'Nunew?" "Chai krub.."

"Me and the band are a big fan of you!" he said making my eyes widen softly. "We didn't expect you wanted to sing! Come come! Sing whatever you want, The band knows all your songs!" he helped me climb up the stage making me smile.

He handed me a microphone as I tapped it, checking if it was working.

"Oh, there we go.. Sawadee Kha! I'm Nunew Chawarin! I wanted to sing for all of you so uhm.."

I looked at the band, nodding before singing.

Zee's POV

I looked at Nunew as he sang with that angelic voice of his, god I am just so lucky to have him in my life..

I smiled softly as we made eye contact. He was singing 'Anything'

"P'Zee!" i frowned, turning to my side seeing..

"Yanika?!" i exclaimed as she smiles. What was she doing here? "I thought you were having lunch with your boyfriend?" i cleared my throat, fixing my tie.

"You mean husband.."

"Ah, Right.." she chuckles nervously making me sigh "He's singing.. There" i pointed to him as she looked at Nunew.

"Ugh.." she muttered making me frown, does she have a problem with Nunew? I wanted to ask but it would make me seem rude.. Forget it.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" i asked, crossing my arms as her eyes widened slightly

"O-Oh! Uhm.. I.. I-"

"Thank you so much!"

I looked at Nunew, realizing he was done singing as he was talking with the band. I looked back at Yanika.

"Nevermind." i left Yanika, walking towards Nhu who was walking down the stage. "Oh Zee! The b-" i cut him off by pulling his waist, pressing it against mine before whispering on his ear.

"Can we leave now? Yanika's here.." i whispered as he hummed "Leave? Why leave? You didn't even let me get to know Ms. Yanika" he replied. Pulling my arm as we walked back to Yanika.

I whined softly as Nunew waved to her.

"Hello!" Nunew said as Yanika smiled, bowing her head "Hi! My name is-"