12 ( END )

Nunew's POV

I breathed out, rubbing my chest as I couldn't find P'Zee anywhere. Me and the staff has been trying to find him for almost 15 minutes..

"Where are you, Zee?"

My eyes then suddenly widened when someone grabbed my arm, he pulled me to an empty room, locking it as my eyes widened more seeing it was P'Zee.

"Zee?"

He chuckles, hiding his hands in his pockets while walking towards me "I couldn't help but laugh when you guys tried finding me.."

I glared at him "Are you kidding me? We've been trying to find you for almost 15 minutes! Look at my sweat!" I argued as he stares at me in awe

"Sorry.." he says, wiping my sweat with his hand. My face, my neck and my collarbone.

I blinked my eyes non stop as he then looks at me. "Anyway, is P'Aof mad?" he asked, placing his hand back to his pocket.

I sigh "I don't know but I think he is.." i replied as he chuckles softly. "Okay.."

"By the way.. Z- I mean P'Zee.." i stuttered as he frowned "Did you forget what I told you?" he asked making me look up to him.

He sighs "Whatever, just call me however you want." he said sternly making me fiddle with my hands.

"What I said earlier.. Uhm" i muttered as he sighed. "It's fine. I understand"

"No, it's not that.. I.." he looks at me with a confused face. I sigh "I don't know where to start.. I feel guilty for uhm.. Lying to you" i said as he chuckles "What are you talking about?" he asked

"I lied." he frowns

"What do you mean you lied?"

"I lied that I didn't like you." his eyes widens softly

"I lied because.." i couldn't finish my sentence. I was feeling so guilty right now. I was slightly shaking. Tears were slowly coming out of my eyes but I blinked and blinked so they wouldn't drop.

"B-Because.." i stuttered, "Hey, you don't have to explain it. I get it" he says making me look at him, sniffing softly.

"A-Are you crying right now?" he asked, reaching out his hand to wipe them but I turned my face away. "I-I'm so sorry.." i said shakily. Zee then pulled me to his embrace making me sob onto his shoulder.

Zee's POV

I sigh, so he lied, that's a relief.. He couldn't let his tears stop but I just let him, I let him sob and sob on my shoulder until he calms down.. It was a need for him.

Minutes later, he finally pulled away, sniffing as I look down at him, wiping his tears away. I chuckled since his eyes was red and puffy, the same with his nose. He looked adorable after crying..

"Y-Your shirt, it's wet.." he mumbled, wiping it with his hand making me shook my head. "It's fine.." i said as he sigh. "So.. What you said earlier.."

"Yeah, I.. I like you.." i said making him look up to me with his doe eyes. "Really?" he asked as I looked at his eyes. He was probably wishing this wasn't a dream or whatsoever.

"I like you Nunew."

He smiles softly "I like you too, Zee." he says  making me chuckle, hugging him tightly. "So.. What are we now?" i asked as he giggles softly

"Probably lovers?" i chuckle softly at his reply.

I had never gained feelings for someone like Nunew before. He made me feel something I never felt before, and that was Love. I was lucky.. The promise I made to myself before was ridiculous, I didn't wanna be inlove before because 'People Come and Go.' I used to believe that that quote was real. But it's probably not. I don't wanna leave Nunew, and neither does he. I want this relationship to last forever now. See? Now look at me becoming crazy when I'm inlove, hahaha. Anyways, I love you Nunew Chawarin.

- 3 Years Later -

Third Person's POV

"Congratulations Zee Pruk and Nunew Chawarin for winning 'Best Partner of the Year'!"

Nunew giggled as Zee stood up making Nunew follow him from behind as their fans cheered and cheered for them.

"Sawadee kha, Thank you so much our dear ZonZon's for voting us at this award. We really appreciate it, every one of you. And to my husband, Nunew. Thank you for staying by my side throughout the years and I hope we continue supporting each other. I Love You."

Nunew whined as their fans cheered louder, while the MC's were whipped. "I told you not to say that in your speech!" he mouthed as Zee chuckles.

"Uhm, Sawadee kha! Thank you very much ZonZon's for voting ZEENUNEW as 'Best Partner of the Year'!  We appreciate it very much! And to my beloved huband. I hope we continue supporting each other and I also hope this relationship we have won't fall. I Love You Too."

Zee's eyes widened hearing Nunew's reply. The fans wouldn't stop cheering, the same with the MC's. Zee walked towards Nunew, pecking him making him hum as everyone cheered.

- Later -

Nunew's POV

"Zee! Why would you kiss me infront of everyone!" i whined as Zee chuckled "I couldn't help it.." he replied making me sigh "Congrats P'Zee and Nhu!" Nat says at the passenger seat making me giggle "Thank you Nat~"

"Congrats you two!" P'Max also congratulated us making Zee smile softly. "Why so smiley..?" i asked as he looked at me. "Nothing, it's just that.. This is the 8th award we won as Best Couple this year.. It's just so amazing how we're bagging all the awards year by year.." he says making me smile.

"Yeah.. I'm amazed too.."

"I hope we continue this Nhu.." he says, caressing my cheek making me lean more at his palm. "Silly, I still have to continue my career though.." he chuckled "Yeah, that too." i smiled.

This chemistry me and Zee has is really strong.. We became so famous after we filmed our first series together 3 years ago.. I feel so lucky that I finally found my only one.. I hope this relationship of us never breaks.. I Love You Zee Pruk.

The End.

Waaahh, unexpected ending?? sorry if it's kindaa, yknow. soo? how was the storyy? 😋 I hope you guys loved it! We finished my fourth book!! Can't believe I made it this far already!! I feel so proud, honestly 😭 And it's all thanks to you readers for supporting me ever since I published my 1st book! or if your just neww, you can read my other stories on my profile! Anywayss thank you guys again so muchh! (special chapters are coming so just wait!! 🤫) love u guys!! mwamwaa, stay tuned for the special chapters!! 💓💓